driade

Jul 15, 2021
sorry if this is already answered somewhere, but does anyone know where to find nymphomania priestess another story (english) that he posted on patreon?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I wonder if he really won't make anything with Iris and Yarizo or he will just to please his patrons.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I wonder if he really won't make anything with Iris and Yarizo or he will just to please his patrons.
Early on he said that none of the other main girls will have scenes with Yarizo and he even posted this meme on twitter with the implication that if Yarizo tries anything with Iris he'd get nuked. But he might change his mind, it's too early to tell.

FC1HekrakAAESyZ.png

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Early on he said that none of the other main girls will have scenes with Yarizo and he even posted this meme on twitter with the implication that if Yarizo tries anything with Iris he'd get nuked. But he might change his mind, it's too early to tell.

View attachment 1475453
i dont think so... she could do something like that in his event(where she dress like a slut)

Oct 6, 2018
Welcome back soldier........ When you has been returned, you found your wife pregnant of 8 months and you past 2 years in the army like this guy?
View attachment 1477111

Maybe some "Yarizo" is close :sneaky:
hey hey hey! I didn't want to go army. I went to army cuz of my country's compulsory military service which is like only 6 months nothing much. but hey I would like to have a wife even tho if she is pregnant to someone else cuz having a wife is some achievement as well! ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CUP HALF FULL RIGHT?

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
hey hey hey! I didn't want to go army. I went to army cuz of my country's compulsory military service which is like only 6 months nothing much. but hey I would like to have a wife even tho if she is pregnant to someone else cuz having a wife is some achievement as well! ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CUP HALF FULL RIGHT?
I feel like this comment is a perfect summary for this thread

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes