oogashakur

Oct 12, 2021
How do I increase the lust of the priestess?
Also, I wanted to check if anyone else had asked this already. Is there a way to search in comments on this post?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I tried to import the outfit but i guess the pixel size difference is too big. (Even if i enhance the size the quality would be trash)
Well at least the original can be easily edited imagem_2021-11-04_181026.png 1636060631804.png

That's the charm of MV RPG, i tried it before on VX ACE(original NPRI) but couldn't do it.

Apr 23, 2018
I've got to say, without the NTR option on, the Priestess is actually a very good and loyal partner
I started the game yesterday for like 1 hour and turned off NTR because I hate it though I plan to do another run with the option on to see how different it is

But it is nice to see a slutty character that does not actually enjoy doing it with other people aside from the main character even when forced
Her Yandere tendencies towards any other woman and man are also very nice to see in these types of game

In fact, considering how much of an asshole we can be in the game I think that the NTR option, even if I hate it, is extremely justified

Dahaka263

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-11-03
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.40 Dash
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

Patches:

Extras: SAVES - Walkthrough: -

thanks to Karendia for the links!

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
Help I can't find the dungeon to adjust the ntr allowance

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
how do you make PM a follower? i got back to chapter 2 and the guild woman said i should be able to but nothing, I've gotten past pm's handjob scene too

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes