Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Quite honestly, the biggest problem with NTR in this game is that, in the end, it just goes back to degrading the priestess.

Can't just have Yarizo enjoy conquering her, nope! He needs to treat her like shit too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fibbers and colifa

learef

May 23, 2021
Hey guys i lost my full save file when deleting some files in my pc, can someone please upload a full save?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Quite honestly, the biggest problem with NTR in this game is that, in the end, it just goes back to degrading the priestess.

Can't just have Yarizo enjoy conquering her, nope! He needs to treat her like shit too.
Right? I hate it when a ntr game reaches the "corrupted" part. Bitch is basically done at this point.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
how do you get this scene and the scene where she fucks yarizo in dungeon?
From the old versions, try to download all.

There are much scenes who was deleted, like the drunk guy scene, the shotacon scene, the bestiality scene and various dungeon scenes.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018

Yarizo are a asshole. You dont need to let him degrade her, just kill him, theres tons of NTR besides of him.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Someone have a variable list or saved the .txt? The variable list linked on the walkthrough are offline now.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I have a question

In the main page said
"So, if you aren't the kind who will enjoy any kind of NTR or Nympho, then skip it entirely and don't waste time asking."

But at the begging of the game you can turn off netorare and netorase

I don't understand, can NTR be avoided or not ?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes