Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks alot!

But not that one! I want is like tool editor similiar to cheat engine that automatic translate japan to english. I download it from this post but my laptop is broken so need download again. I have been searching from post 1 to 200 and still searching, lmao.
Sounds like you are talking about mtool.

Is the Minigame cannon or just a fever dream?
Pretty sure it's not canon, but I could be wrong, I don't think it was ever stated one way or another.

Can anyone tell me how lust increased?
Use the cheat item found in the wardrobe in your inn room, you can also increase/decrease it by selecting certain dialogues or watching certain scenes but not in any reliable/significant amount.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
will this make it to steam? i'd buy it on steam
Nah man, only crappy furry stuff will make it to steam, in general, sometimes other crappy stuff makes it there but yeah.. the answer is one and the same. NO!
I think maybe Gaben likes furry girls?
Edit: To be clear, this is totally biased, but I just think I see fox girls and such shit on steam often, upcoming etc, could be wrong.

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Nah man, only crappy furry stuff will make it to steam, in general, sometimes other crappy stuff makes it there but yeah.. the answer is one and the same. NO!
I think maybe Gaben likes furry girls?
Edit: To be clear, this is totally biased, but I just think I see fox girls and such shit on steam often, upcoming etc, could be wrong.
I think it's the opposite, the furry fuck the fat ass

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any content that was removed due to the whole Patreon ban thing?
Plz don't rub salt on the wound, as this point a dlsite release is all I hope for if that's what it means to get back the cut content. I don't even care if it's censored anymore.

Reactions: ZACK1775

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Content being released on Ci-En, if you are paying on there you get access to stuff there. I'd suggest dropping Patreon if you're concerned about their treatment of Content Creators.

You just have to register your Credit Card before you can select a Support Plan on Ci-En is all. Go to Account Setting, select Payment Information and then Payment Method to register your Money Card. If it's written in Japanese, just find a way to translate the page.

Enjoy if you want to play before full release, which is likely LONG time to wait.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Content being released on Ci-En, if you are paying on there you get access to stuff there. I'd suggest dropping Patreon if you're concerned about their treatment of Content Creators.

You just have to register your Credit Card before you can select a Support Plan on Ci-En is all. Go to Account Setting, select Payment Information and then Payment Method to register your Money Card. If it's written in Japanese, just find a way to translate the page.

Enjoy if you want to play before full release, which is likely LONG time to wait.
While I agree that boycotting patreon is a good first step. Nothing will change even if they will fall.
I heard that master card and visa are starting to get political too. Proclaiming themselves to be moral arbiters of what's right and wrong, and telling people on what they can or can't spend their money on. Forgetting that they're nothing more than middle man.
No wonder though, thanks to the governmental interference these two C-Card corporations are monopolists at this point. While creating new card company similar as with creating a bank, is basically impossible.

Reactions: XCelesX and Kazaim
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes