Reptilex 2000

Jul 28, 2021
Can someone tell me how to increase the lust of the priestess, I am with yarizo but still it does not increase almost anything, at this moment I have only 10

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I´m currently at alpha040d I can pass the lvl 2 without cheat? If I can`t where can I dowload this save editor?
heres cheat tool
[Tool] - [RPGM] RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/2k/2k3/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPG Studio Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool | F95zone
watch his video so you dont ask the creator stupid question it seem like he is pretty mad over the sht people giving him tha he included his frustration in download file name
been getting update file with name like this MTool_39883A1C_Fast_STOP_EXTRACT_THIS_WATCH_HOW_TO_UPDATE_VIDEO_INSTEAD_不要解压这玩意_去看如何更新视频

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Drawing skills aside, how difficult is it to make a game such as this one? Do you need to know how to program? And how time-consuming is it?

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
You'd be surprised how many months if not years, it takes for one person to make the game on their own, and having only one translating things into English for them. Then it's also motivation/burnout and personal-time, perhaps work they have to do for income as well. Technobrake got hurt not too long ago and needed to take a long break to recover.

The latest Twitter seemed to have something implying he's rather tired working on NPRI already. This is the translation from Google Translate:

(It's been 3 weeks since Npri production resumed ... I'm going crazy because it's too hard mode I want to burn out, but it's still the 4th station for the game, no ... about the 2.5th station)

So he's not even finished the quarter amount of the Base Content/Finished State if i'm understanding this right.

• Sad
Reactions: lolpanther

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Drawing skills aside, how difficult is it to make a game such as this one? Do you need to know how to program? And how time-consuming is it?
Depends on which engine you use, RPGM is a "Friendly" program, the events are done (if you want) by the program you just have to organize them correctly and in order, you can use actual coding but most people use plugins that are tools that help with more complex scenarios, techno has a lot experience with RPGM so the "code" part is not difficult for him, he just uses assets from previous games and the same time improving them, and time consuming...yeah it is because of bugs and maybe some event that is not going according to plan but in the end it comes to experience and practice due to the engine that is not that hard to use.

Reactions: lolpanther

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
You'd be surprised how many months if not years, it takes for one person to make the game on their own, and having only one translating things into English for them. Then it's also motivation/burnout and personal-time, perhaps work they have to do for income as well. Technobrake got hurt not too long ago and needed to take a long break to recover.

The latest Twitter seemed to have something implying he's rather tired working on NPRI already. This is the translation from Google Translate:

(It's been 3 weeks since Npri production resumed ... I'm going crazy because it's too hard mode I want to burn out, but it's still the 4th station for the game, no ... about the 2.5th station)

So he's not even finished the quarter amount of the Base Content/Finished State if i'm understanding this right.
More than imply, he straight up says he's burned out from working on it even though he just recently took a break. Not a good sign. I believe he just overextended himself, game should've just centered around Priestess, MC and Yarizo. Adding all this other stuff with Iris, PM, etc ended up burning him out. Should've kept the scale small like his other games.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
More than imply, he straight up says he's burned out from working on it even though he just recently took a break. Not a good sign. I believe he just overextended himself, game should've just centered around Priestess, MC and Yarizo. Adding all this other stuff with Iris, PM, etc ended up burning him out. Should've kept the scale small like his other games.
I don't mind he's being ambitious, but then again... If he's going to go at NPRI, i believe it should be a project he should be doing slowly and when he feels like it, and work on smaller scale projects as his main focus. NPRI is by far a massive journey he's not gonna do on his own at the pace he's doing with the content he wants to make in it, and it's clear he's pretty exhausted of it.

Perhaps do something new and fresh, or just take a friggen vacation from NPRI for a good while if he's burnt to charcoal by this. Just do something he'll have fun doing to revitalize himself. I dunno what else to say about this, since i'm not a developer.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I don't mind he's being ambitious, but then again... If he's going to go at NPRI, i believe it should be a project he should be doing slowly and when he feels like it, and work on smaller scale projects as his main focus. NPRI is by far a massive journey he's not gonna do on his own at the pace he's doing with the content he wants to make in it, and it's clear he's pretty exhausted of it.

Perhaps do something new and fresh, or just take a friggen vacation from NPRI for a good while if he's burnt to charcoal by this. Just do something he'll have fun doing to revitalize himself. I dunno what else to say about this, since i'm not a developer.
Thats a stupid take, who the hell wants to play a bunch of 10 minute bad plot games. I would much rather NPRI be the sole focus rather than wasting time with 1 off titles.

"Hey guys do you want us to release Fallout 5 or Elder Scrolls 6 or do you want us to keep working on DLC for Fallout 4 and Skyrim?"

Retty3201

Oct 29, 2018
Thats a stupid take, who the hell wants to play a bunch of 10 minute bad plot games. I would much rather NPRI be the sole focus rather than wasting time with 1 off titles.

"Hey guys do you want us to release Fallout 5 or Elder Scrolls 6 or do you want us to keep working on DLC for Fallout 4 and Skyrim?"
Honestly, I'd prefer if he focused on only NPRI too but if he gets burned out by it, then the quality will suffer (or worse, abandoned) . Correct me if I'm wrong but werent there more bugs in the more recent updates than before?

If taking a step back and working on smaller side projects helps then I don't really mind. But that's cause I'm not a patron, so i dont care about the time between updates or how long it'll take to finish.

Maybe a good compromise would be to either tone down the scope or hire a team. Or both.

Aug 8, 2021

I agree with your take, but wouldn't he burned out if he is only developing NPRI? I think the reason why he has side project, like the Halloween, was to explore different ideas to see how he can implement them into NPRI. I think everyone wants Techno to take a break to revitalize himself because we all want a good final product from him. This is a marathon, not a race.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Think hard about it, on a developper's viewpoint, if he takes a prolonged break without touching the game once, once he returns it'll be a reset, a whole new start once again. You don't want that.
He should just do this leisurely, fans are there for him, no pressure.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes