Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
While I agree that boycotting patreon is a good first step. Nothing will change even if they will fall.
I heard that master card and visa are starting to get political too. Proclaiming themselves to be moral arbiters of what's right and wrong, and telling people on what they can or can't spend their money on. Forgetting that they're nothing more than middle man.
No wonder though, thanks to the governmental interference these two C-Card corporations are monopolists at this point. While creating new card company similar as with creating a bank, is basically impossible.
Tis rather unavoidable once too much freedom is allowed, and thus following that certain corporations and so on become far too powerful to even resist, much less compete against. So genuine enterpreises are shut down and bullied into submission or defeat. Shits gone too far to be honest, and i'm very worried for the future. It honestly feels like we are literally on the road towards Dystopia and Regression. But that's all i wanted to say on the matter, i wanna avoid political talk here.

For now. That's the option i can give you there, and you may take it or otherwise. It's better to actively attempt to find alternatives, and if you feel bold, maybe create perhaps alternatives yourself...if possible. We created piracy exactly for the reason to obtain superior products and avoiding unpleasant companies/corporations.

Aight. Imma stop rambling on this subject as it's not On-Topic. Enjoy.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Tis rather unavoidable once too much freedom is allowed, and thus following that certain corporations and so on become far too powerful to even resist, much less compete against. So genuine enterpreises are shut down and bullied into submission or defeat. Shits gone too far to be honest, and i'm very worried for the future. It honestly feels like we are literally on the road towards Dystopia and Regression. But that's all i wanted to say on the matter, i wanna avoid political talk here.

For now. That's the option i can give you there, and you may take it or otherwise. It's better to actively attempt to find alternatives, and if you feel bold, maybe create perhaps alternatives yourself...if possible. We created piracy exactly for the reason to obtain superior products and avoiding unpleasant companies/corporations.

Aight. Imma stop rambling on this subject as it's not On-Topic. Enjoy.
I agree with you on that we need alternatives, and if not legal ones. Because in this case I don't think you even can get into this business without good back/connections and a lot of money for bribes, Since it can't be done normally because state simply won't allow you to make your own bank/payment service maybe cryptocurrency will become valid alternative in time to fix that. Though they already want to ban them.

But I won't continue this any further, while I won't call it straight off topic, since what we are talking about affect this game and all the others, I won't bring politic into the mix.
Have good one!

Reactions: Kazaim

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
oh man i got another bug
when i was resting at the beach idk why but yarizo image replace the male protagonist image
now the prog is yarizo and the male prog is yarizo
when you do other activities your still the male prog but with yarizo image instead ._.

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
oh man i got another bug
when i was resting at the beach idk why but yarizo image replace the male protagonist image
when you do other activities your still the male prog but with yarizo image instead ._.
Well you should report that to TB on his twitter

Reactions: gang26XD

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
oh man i got another bug
What you call a bug, I call a feature. Guess I'm gonna rest on the beach til this happens! lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Yukihirou

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Not quit sure what he meant about adding vice city version main story with the main characters for the next update in twitter.
Dose he mean crossover?
Is there a game by technobrake called Vice city?
Well, i don't know. But 0.41 will coming soon next week with chapter 3 release.

georgenorthern

Aug 3, 2020
Not quit sure what he meant about adding vice city version main story with the main characters for the next update in twitter.
Dose he mean crossover?
Is there a game by technobrake called Vice city?
If it's the post I'm thinking of, I think it means that in the version coming soon, the added story will mainly be about Iris and the new characters you see in the new city... 悪徳 meaning corruption, amorality, venality etc. (according to google, don't take my word on it), so the new city is a place with a bad reputation lit. corruption's city or vice's city....(so city of vices is a better translation?) I'm a newbie at Japanese so take this with a grain of salt.

Reactions: SickleLove
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes