xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Wait I thought we'll have Yarizo relationship 3 and some event about that.
I have no idea, thought he said it would be a huge update and not just one quest. But it's still only "0.41a" update, maybe other parts will follow in the next few days

Reactions: ZACK1775

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
When was it delayed? He said he will take a break for a couple of months as far as I remember.
First it was a break until end of octrober, then it was beginning of november, then it was said he will release a big update at the 25th of november and well now we received a mini update.

Xiaowei233

Jan 14, 2021
Now he is drawing big cakes on paper every day, and always makes some small games with story flow for a few minutes to defraud the monthly sponsorship fee

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41a):
  • New Main Quest Progression - This includes new main quests for the Main characters as well as a series of quests for Iris. There is also a new City and many new characters.
  • True Route/Bad Route - In the new Main Questline (Chapter 3) your choices will set a flag determining whether Chapter 4 will follow Route A/B (True/Bad). There is apparently no changing this so make sure you save before starting the Chapter 3 quests
  • New City - Sin City is a new major city like the Capital and will be the focus of the upcoming content
  • Character Image Modding - Apparently you can replace the game file images with another image of the same name to change the Priestess' hair, clothes, facial expressions, etc. This only affects standing images and not any CGs, also there is currently no system for this but the dev may add one later on.

News:
  • The dev said that he is a bit burnt out so there is little Erotic content in this update
  • There is also quite a bit of unimplemented content in this newest update, i.e. no Leon quests and a few missing character images (for males)
  • No eta on the next update but Techno didn't say that he was taking a break. Also the next few updates should be mostly focused on the addition of erotic content
  • There is also a lot of story/character exposition in the update notes that I imagine will be explained in game during the upcoming main quests, but if you want you can read that
  • This is all for update v0.41, v0.41a just fixed a game breaking bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZACK1775

Oct 28, 2017

Personally, I want him to finish the hentai part first. Not saying that the story is bad or anything but the purpose of me playing this game is to fap. Either way, I hope the project will continue.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Could the priest leave the mc and have love with other men(ntr)? if that happens, could i bring her mind back to me or is it just gameover?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
He really added 4 new girls? He should focus more on the main characters first, implementing the new sex scenes for the mc with more skill so that he can give a real orgasm to kohaku, new scenes fow yarizo in the ntr route and new scenes with the pm, damm even the uncle route needs some love.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
He really added 4 new girls? He should focus more on the main characters first, implementing the new sex scenes for the mc with more skill so that he can give a real orgasm to kohaku, new scenes fow yarizo in the ntr route and new scenes with the pm, damm even the uncle route needs some love.
Son, you need to learn... Not every girl you see on the street is sexable.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes