Hatdog420

Feb 10, 2020
I have a question

In the main page said
"So, if you aren't the kind who will enjoy any kind of NTR or Nympho, then skip it entirely and don't waste time asking."

But at the begging of the game you can turn off netorare and netorase

I don't understand, can NTR be avoided or not ?

Pretty sure it just gives you an option to be able to view it on your gameplay like if you turned off the Netorare option, scenes in which are considered Netorare won't pop up but they're still technically happening.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I have a question

In the main page said
"So, if you aren't the kind who will enjoy any kind of NTR or Nympho, then skip it entirely and don't waste time asking."

Technobrake is SUPER into all three kinds of NTR (netorate, netorase and netori). So most of the content of this game is from those.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I have a question

In the main page said

You can 100% avoid all ntr even if you keep it on, no need to worry about it

Reactions: Yukihirou

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How do you trigger this? Can someone explain the requirements and steps?
Playing the test dungeon version. On the 3rs room will have a small star where you can configure for Yarizo call the priestess to fuck during the fight. Then you go back to the previous room and fight the goblin raiding a girl, on the end it will ask if you wanna see what happened with the priestess.

Reactions: Meep Poncho

HidingMyFace

Sep 24, 2020
How do you increase yaziro relationship with the priestess. Do I have to past a certain point in the story? It’s stuck at 2

Sep 27, 2019
Since last update Potion maker can't get to friendship 5, making her unable to be recruited, that's pretty stupid

Edit : It's actually a bug fixable through quitting and reopening the game, ignore this comment

Ukulala

Jan 24, 2021
how many endings are there?
Only 2 endings technically
Ending A: if you get 2 pips drunk and get molested it goes into an h scene where she fucks the guy losing to his cock, only for it cut back to the intro showing that it was a fake out and it was just a hypothetical scenario if Leon doesn't stay close to her
Ending B: you find Leon, he's to the right when you spawn in in front of the tent
There are technically more ending but they don't get a ending screen.

Those are: Getting fully drunk she passes out and the guy serving alcohol fucks her, no art for this.
Getting 2 pips drunk and talking to a fake Leon she doesn't realize it's not the real him and they leave the party together, there is some extra art of her sucking a finger but that's all the art for it.
And getting 3 pips of frustration and she just leaves

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I have a question

In the main page said

Avoidable, and just so you know (compared to 95% of NTR games out there where you go for avoidable NTR you're rewarded with nothing) you can have a lovey dovey relationship with Kohaku (main girl) and bang her to your content (Jesus, talk about having your cake and eat it too, Techno is such a saint)

Reactions: Jokkyster

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Did a small animation. Wish there was more Iris
I really hope we get more scenes with her in the upcoming update. And I hope TB finds a way to make scenes with her and Yarizo, some of Priestess best scenes are with him after all.

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
Could someone share save editor which have english variables of this game?
I have been searching this thread but not found.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Could someone share save editor which have english variables of this game?
I have been searching this thread but not found.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
These are the "usual" RPGM save editors. To change variables and switches you have to enable them in advanced options. 42821 works for this game, or at least for me.
Edit: also all these are in japanese, so you will have to look for your original score and change there after, like I had insanity 154, I looked for 154 and boosted it to 200, if it hasn't changed, then go back and change something else. Sometimes variables doesn't show until you have at least 1 or more value in it, I think?
Always back-up saves, not that I do but :) So they say

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
These are the "usual" RPGM save editors. To change variables and switches you have to enable them in advanced options. 42821 works for this game, or at least for me.
Edit: also all these are in japanese, so you will have to look for your original score and change there after, like I had insanity 154, I looked for 154 and boosted it to 200, if it hasn't changed, then go back and change something else. Sometimes variables doesn't show until you have at least 1 or more value in it, I think?
Always back-up saves, not that I do but :) So they say
Thanks alot!

But not that one! I want is like tool editor similiar to cheat engine that automatic translate japan to english. I download it from this post but my laptop is broken so need download again. I have been searching from post 1 to 200 and still searching, lmao.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes