Jamesdoe271

Nov 1, 2021
Started the game recently it's gold but i had a few questions
1) Will more cities be added in the future
2) what content can be expected in the future more Netorare or Netorase or Vanilla
3) what kinds of quests will be there in the future? and lastly
4) what is the rough time frame of completion of Alpha and beta so that the game is released in comolete

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
2) what content can be expected in the future more Netorare or Netorase or Vanilla
4) what is the rough time frame of completion of Alpha and beta so that the game is released in comolete
1) Don't think he's said anything about that yet. He might expand areas of already existing cities but I haven't heard of him adding new ones
2)All three. He's trying to balance them which I think is a mistake, he should work on one at a time instead of juggling all three.
3)Same type of quests that are already in the game. Generic guild quests, unique/special quests and story quests that move the plot forward
4)Nobody knows, not even Techno himself.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
1- Yes.
2- Netorare and Netorase.
3- Only god knows.
4- Kek, based in the fact that devs like to milk patrons and the fact that Technobrake have a horrible manner to do 932909032 projects at the same time, you can expect 4 or more years of development.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to proceed? I'm stuck in this part, I've already been to the church, I've already talked to the nun, I've already opened the chest and got the battle garb, but didn't go forward? is this a bug? can't I progress further?

Investigating the unknow.jpg

Jamesdoe271

Nov 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to proceed? I'm stuck in this part, I've already been to the church, I've already talked to the nun, I've already opened the chest and got the battle garb, but didn't go forward? is this a bug? can't I progress further?

View attachment 1480477
Talk to the injured adventurer located at the church after that you will have to wait till the adventurer heals which will happen after you do another quest secret investigation so go to the guild and complete the new quest.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020

View attachment 1480477
there should be a bed ridden adventurer in one of the back rooms (before you get to chest room) if youve already talked to him they'll say to wait

Jamesdoe271

Nov 1, 2021
1) Don't think he's said anything about that yet. He might expand areas of already existing cities but I haven't heard of him adding new ones
2)All three. He's trying to balance them which I think is a mistake, he should work on one at a time instead of juggling all three.
3)Same type of quests that are already in the game. Generic guild quests, unique/special quests and story quests that move the plot forward
4)Nobody knows, not even Techno himself.
Has Techno teased anything about future content in 0.41 ?

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The new scenes with Yarizo change depending on the relationship up to 5. I'm stuck at 2 and don't know how to increase it normally. Anyone knows how to increase it?

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
The new scenes with Yarizo change depending on the relationship up to 5. I'm stuck at 2 and don't know how to increase it normally. Anyone knows how to increase it?
i couldnt get it past 2 until i went to save editor maybe i missed a scene, but i checked seemingly everywhere

Reactions: polaco

Chaoxus

May 24, 2021
How I can increase the relationship of the Priestess and Yarizo from to 2 to 5? I am stuck in 2.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I tried to find this scene but I can't find any answers. I even went to the date it got released and no one had it. How do I get this scene?
Pretty sure that scene is from this:
Helping Other Adventurers - needs 50+ Lust, must have completed Strange Noises From The Sewer Part 2, triggered in Adventurer’s Guild

Just go to the back/upper floor of the Adventurer's Guild and talk to the group of adventurers standing around.

Reactions: lielie1212

bossfromhell

Mar 6, 2021
How can I unlock this Relationships events with PM? I have used cheat to increase to max lvl and hasn`t opened the events yet
1635998716790.png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes