KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
But for have high lust you need to actively do activities who increase it. It dont happen from nothing, so it's the MC who break her anyway.
Even if her lust is high, if you can keep it lower than love stat then it's still safe

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
But for have high lust you need to actively do activities who increase it. It dont happen from nothing, so it's the MC who break her anyway.
You can currently increase her lust without having the MC to "break" her. She is a nympho, she already loves sex from the start. Besides, "Lust" is still a variant that will be refined. TechnoBrake recommends to use the cheat item to increase it for now, but it is expected that in the final game, her lust will be increased by simply neglecting her needs.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
You can currently increase her lust without having the MC to "break" her. She is a nympho, she already loves sex from the start. Besides, "Lust" is still a variant that will be refined.

Exactly, when the MC know the Priestess in the intro she say him she is an nympho, even though at that time she was still a virgin.

Is for that reason something like "Break" or "Corruption" don't work , because she was a bitch in heat from the start.

11.-Yu-Kanda-anime-guy-with-long-hair.jpg

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
what stats do i need to change to unlock events that through normal gameplay cannot be obtained

JackEmber

Oct 2, 2017
I'm stuck at the quest Investigating the Unknown, where you gotta hear the adventurers story at the church, but I talk to the adventurer and it dosen't work, anybody know why?
There are two adventurers. The one on the ground floor is just a normal NPC. The one related to the quest is on the second floor. You can find the stairs leading there behind the male priest, to the left. When you are on the 2nd floor, go through the first door and talk to the injured adventurer on the bed. Hope this helps.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Can anybody help me with my save? If I move right after loading the game freezes (you need to change it to rvdata2, forum doesn't allow to upload this type of files)

Edit: Nevermind, the problem was her horniness being level 100, it crashes the game for some reason.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes