xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I agree. It sucks how we are all waiting for update and he are wasting time in side projects.
To me thats not even the issue if he announced it beforehand. But what annoys me the most is that the schedule is just getting pushed further and further behind. First it was like "I need a break for 2 months, it's gonna be released beginning / mid of october" then it was pushed further behind to the end of october and now it's even the beginning of november... I certainly hope that the next update is worth it, else I'm gonna rethink my subscription on patreon tbh

MaibeHentai

Apr 27, 2018
How do i get this scene?

And is there a way to turn on that i can not see the Netorare while im already in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Which version had missions like 4:05 minute?

I dont remember of a mission like that. Also, others scenes of that video aswell. It was removed?
Vro, are these scenes already in the game or do we have to wait for an update?

Mar 19, 2021
this priestess seems to be a hypocrite she fucks other men but gets angry whenever the male mc has sex with other females
Can she even have sex with other people if mc doesn't beg her? cause if not, than that's not hypocritical at all since he begged her to have sex with people and she didn't beg him to have sex with people.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes