AdamabA

Oct 15, 2021
You need relationship 10, but that can only be done with modified save editor. Variable #204 is the thing to edit.

But anything higher than 2 currently breaks some stuff in the game like combat NTR scenes and NTR scene in the wagon
Wait, wagon NTR scene? Where is it?

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Do you guys know that there is a search in thread function?

Does the wagon NTR scene happen with the only source of wagon in the game?
Yeah the wagon NTR happens when you decide to take the ugly bastard with you when taking the wagon service near the starting city's city gate. Personally I think wagon NTR is already instructive enough.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Do you guys know that there is a search in thread function?

Yeah the wagon NTR happens when you decide to take the ugly bastard with you when taking the wagon service near the starting city's city gate. Personally I think wagon NTR is already instructive enough.
Cant seem to trigger it, even with switching the variables of the relationship 10... hmm

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Apparently, any Y-Relationship is broken beyond 2.

I suggest staying on that number or waiting for a fix. Lately, a lot of Technobrake's NPRI releases has been broken in some way or another.

AdamabA

Oct 15, 2021
Anyway, I cannot start the relationship between the priest and Yarizo because I cannot start the camp first netorase scene
through the option in the "Make love" dialog. Despite the fact that love 200 and netorase is ON.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I think Netorase and Netorare ON both, may cancel one and other out completely...? If you have only one on, it seems there's still bugs that stops/halts progress or straight out cancels scenes from playing.

So again. Wait until a patch fix to come for these issues after confirmed reports of issues. I stated earlier that the recent releases has several bugs come up. Do check each release how's the stability, research and report any bugs to Technobrake, so he can fix them.

Reactions: AdamabA

EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
Here's my save file contains:
Save 1 - Story Clear (0.40d)
Save 2 - Camp site (with Yarizo in party)
Save 3 - Blue Circle event (with Yarizo in party)
Save 4 - University Event
Save 5 - Slime Event
Save 11 - Vagrant End
Save 12 - Milk End
Save 13 - Pig Orc End
Save 14 - Priestess's Cheating
Save 15 - Trade with Hobo

if anyone can share the drunk adventure save file, please share it...
as we recollection room are barely functional, i want to collect previous event as much as i can...
also, how to trigger NPC's wife NTR event?
and bath lady's small event in city center?
and prison release scene?

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
Save 5 - Slime Event
Save 11 - Vagrant End
Save 12 - Milk End
Save 13 - Pig Orc End

as we recollection room are barely functional, i want to collect previous event as much as i can...
NPC wife nor occurs when play as protagonist alone and goes to quite street
bath lady go to ofuro as protagonist at night
prison i forgot

Reactions: thunan

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Spoopy, this bug is pretty persistent with the latest releases of the alpha. I get it's unimportant, but I don't wanna put my dick in Slenderwoman.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: kokwithoutk

EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
NPC wife nor occurs when play as protagonist alone and goes to quite street
bath lady go to ofuro as protagonist at night
prison i forgot
i didn't notice the NPC wife as they got covered by the system box...
XD
yes, i visit the bath as MC at night, and did the bath lady event...
but in the walkthrough it said that there's a small event in the city center after bath lady's event...
but i don't remember any event triggering after bath lady's event in the city center...
and i already fulfilled the requirement for prison event (failing faith rolls, Lust>Love and Lust>150), but no event occured...

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Save 5 - Slime Event
Save 11 - Vagrant End
Save 12 - Milk End
Save 13 - Pig Orc End

Ok, thanks for sharing, but I have a few problems with the saves:

Even though Sex techique and Sex Endurance are set to 30, I only get 0 in every sex scene (0d6).

Also, regardless of me choosing "Yes" or "No" when the game asks me if I want to skip the scene with Yarizo in the tent, the scene gets skipped anyway. Does someone have an idea what might be the cause?

Edit: I am an idiot. I found out about the "Virgin" item. But the other problem still persists.

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.40 Dash):
  • Relationship Event for the Potion Maker at her shop, 2 parts, needs Potion Maker Bond Level 4+
  • Potion Maker events when spending the night at an inn outside of the royal capital, need to have Potion Maker with you obviously.
  • Potion Maker Dungeon event, need to have Potion Maker as a companion in the Dungeon (It's unclear if this is a combat event or a dungeon circle event, the art looks like a combat event but if someone could clarify that would be appreciated)
  • Bug fix - Action Points are still displayed properly after 100+ days now

News:
  • No clue what v0.40 dash is supposed to mean lol, maybe a mistranslation on my part idk
  • Techno's new mini game is progressing well apparently, expected trial version release should be sometime in December
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes