Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Always kill that fat prick, I hope the author will deliver more scenes where the main character is alpha.
P.S. For people who will recommend me to not to play, thats not the answer, I like the artstyle, the plot, why I cant play because of "fans" of cuck genre, I hope there are people with the same opinion, And the author will make the same amount of content for both fans.
Then go and pay the author. If not, then shut it and just enjoy it for what it is.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Always kill that fat prick, I hope the author will deliver more scenes where the main character is alpha.
P.S. For people who will recommend me to not to play, thats not the answer, I like the artstyle, the plot, why I cant play because of "fans" of cuck genre, I hope there are people with the same opinion, And the author will make the same amount of content for both fans.
You are in bad luck then just by reading the last Twitter poll.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
lol. Dude, the majority of fans wants NTR, last twitter poll and a lot of polls before that have shown it. So why should he do "the same amount of content for both fans" if there are not the same amount of people in both camps. Imagine playing a game with 70% NTR content and then crying because there's NTR. And of course it's an option to tell you to not play the game. If you're the minority and you want the game to change, but the majority of people who pay for the content dont want that - then you either have the option to play the game for the remaining part of non NTR or just ... not play the game. The only solution is - pay the author a fuckton of money and then you're ready to go.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
hey don't be mean to yourself, you'll be an alpha with time~ Just make sure to know what is and isn't an alpha, hint : It's not swearing and being an asshole as your personality :3
If you're looking for non-ntr content then just do realise there's no forced ntr in the game for now, so you can enjoy banging women or get in a relationship with potion maker, perhaps even have an ice-cream with the priestess who knows~ Just know that the game is made for specific people, and if you want some non-ntr, then just have fun with Nymphomania or Bible black, surely they would be better sutted for your taste

Just make sure to not act all mighty because of other people's fetish or desires, otherwise we can make fun of you~

randomwarrior94

Apr 16, 2021
Yarizo is the good guy.

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
I already tried this game on joiplay but the gane barely playable and alot of bug. Sigh....my laptop is broken and need save up to buy new one.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
I have a bug, for some reason every time i fight a enemy he jumps his turn instead of attacking, and because of that the combat rape scenes don't activate. Did someone here had a similar problem?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes