Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Why is this game has so many dramas
I guess the him bleeding people for 3k a month for over two years while not even having a quarter of the content most groups have in entire finished games with fleshed out h-event plots that have actual sex in them they develop in that same time is finally starting to sink in.

Throw in their random direction changes and side projects, starting work on new characters before you even get any actual scenes with the previous to keep stringing people along and drawing out this cashcow forever.

COPID

Jun 29, 2018
I've been waiting for Ilis' storyline ever since I first saw this character. It was finally close to being seen.(Will there be a scene of PM and Yariso?)

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
I've been waiting for Ilis' storyline ever since I first saw this character. It was finally close to being seen.(Will there be a scene of PM and Yariso?)
don't think so i think she'll get some hypnosis/brainwashing with the Mara Church

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So the ci-en was updated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As much as I like Potion Maker, this seems like a good move tbh. If trying to make a new chapter with new characters burnt TB this much, forcing it will most likely end in him dropping the game so going back to the basics is a nice idea. Also most of his supporters are into Yarizo content and honestly, it's much more interesting that the romance between Priestess and the MC. I would be very, very happy if he end up doing some content between PM and Yarizo too.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, really glad with the reaction and if he delivers in the next update, I think we're back on track.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well. I'll be waiting, and i'll give the next Update a shot when it comes out, and if it's EXTREMELY good i will come back (Subscribe again). If i'm yet to be satisfied, i'll just wait for the next Update after that, then make up my mind. I don't wanna be wishy washy with my decision after all.

But i'm indeed glad he's going back to flesh out the lackluster content for Chapter 1 and 2 Content Packs. In all honesty, he should make them a decent fatter with content before feeding that Chapter 3 some sugary, bouncy chicken.

And i remember reading somewhere here someone said that Technobrake forgot to make some scenes affected by the Non-Secret NTR effect, and i'm imagining he means perhaps the Tent Scene that you don't see, though it still happens? I'm not completely sure on that, so do please correct me if i'm wrong on that.

Jun 6, 2021
Ur not missing a lot budd =)

his patreon server discord is for english speakers
and his public server its for JP speakers only =)

there's an fan-community server created yesterday that people can go in to discuss of the game as well other techno's games :p
Can you link me the fan server?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes