EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
how to make priestess cheat on you while solo?
check this ...

and if i might add,
there's one more that didn't included...

Solo as MC,
Preistess Horniness 100 (and i think Lust also need to be 150++)...
go to the inn, and check your room...

for the easy way, just download this attactment...

Reactions: usernameidgaf

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to use the mods folder to change the textures and clothing of the game?
What has to be the image format for the game to recognize the mod?
Could someone explain it well please

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Is technoblade slow with updates?
Updates are monthly. Most of the time translations for new updates don’t come out until the next month since techno doesn’t do the translations himself. Sometimes they take longer for bigger updates though.

Since the subject of the game is switching back to the main party next update though I wouldn’t expect the Iris parts to get translated since the story won’t continue for a while.

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Hey is there any way to change dificulty to a save already started? i put it fap mode but when they add the dungeon stuff i wanna change it to not lost everything

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Did the english version of the "another story" game get posted here? I can't find it
I mean there is a thread dedicated to technobrakes mini games but that one is pretty dead so I suppose whoever had access to the higher tiers that you likely needed for those games is no longer around.

Q.Cumber

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone know how to get the "sounds in tent" scene when camping? I got it once and she baked me a cake but I wanted to reload to see if I could change anything and now I just keep getting the chastity belt scene.
Edit: I've managed to get it again and I think it's random and less likely to happen? Might be bugged.

marrigan123

Oct 16, 2021
What is the problem?
In the diologue, I chose access to events, I talked to Yarizo (wrote that the events are now available)
Lust 200 Love 170 Netorase ON NTR ON
123124.png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes