Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
I really like this game but the only problem of this game is the updates are too long and the updated contents is so small and always have incomplete translations. I know techno is working on multiple games at once that's why its taking too long to updates his games. Its the reason I like Remtairy games more because he only works on one game at a time so the quality of the game is more polished. Just we are clear I'm not a hater, I'm only saying what's the truth so don't hate me ok? Peace!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to recruit potion maker as a follower?

Besides, a couple pages back apparently there was a scene where you could kiss her, if anyone has a save for that i'd appreciate it :)

Honestly, given that TechnoBrake also seems to have a bit of a fetish regarding the "emotionless girl" trope, you should totally have more events between her and the MC, where he fucks her so much her facade breaks (things like that).

*Sigh* Why can't he just make her the main girl. :cry:

Edit: Okay nvm, the events just showed up eventually, i can play all of them but they don't close out like the others do (maybe because this is the end of her content i think).

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to recruit potion maker as a follower?

Besides, a couple pages back apparently there was a scene where you could kiss her, if anyone has a save for that i'd appreciate it :)

Edit: Okay nvm, the events just showed up eventually, i can play all of them but they don't close out like the others do (maybe because this is the end of her content i think).
by the way i have changed the mc dick size if you want to make the normal size you must to use a save editor

Reactions: mannice431

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is content with the Potion Maker coming soon? I ask that because he seems quite adamant in adding a lot of it.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Is content with the Potion Maker coming soon? I ask that because he seems quite adamant in adding a lot of it.
More than likely not. Look at his ci-en. The new release is going to focus on the MC, priestess, and Yarizo. He didn’t say anything about potion maker in his update so I would say don’t get your hopes up for best girl :confused:

Loid255@

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, does anyone have a mod on the game or different clothes?
and I wanted to ask why these clothes cannot be observed?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
How do I find these thigh highs?
Anyone else can confirm or deny but ¿Did techno removed the bunnysuit a long with the other outfits from 7 or 10 patches ago?

I remember even seeing the priestess wearing a funny cock/rooster mask so i guess he adds stuff and removes stuff for whatever reason.

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Anyone else can confirm or deny but ¿Did techno removed the bunnysuit a long with the other outfits from 7 or 10 patches ago?

I remember even seeing the priestess wearing a funny cock/rooster mask so i guess he adds stuff and removes stuff for whatever reason.
Yeah, I think he took it out.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes