Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
I'm having trouble going through the game. Enemies just feel way too tough to beat without chugging potions throughout the fight.
I'm stuck on the gnoll captain at the orphanage.
Is there something I missed? Am I supposed to just hard grind quests for money to get better items? Is there a specific stat settup I should be doing?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
It's funny how the poll in TB's twitter says that Yarizo is more popular than Jimmy and Iris while Priestess and PM have the same amount of votes
Well, he's the 'real protagonist'. Either that or Yarizo's the dev's true favorite. Or both, even.

If Jimmy was the star I'm sure somebody would not be happy about it. Even though I would LOVE to see a 'Beta Protag evolves into an Alpha and turns the tables' story...

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Well, he's the 'real protagonist'. Either that or Yarizo's the dev's true favorite. Or both, even.

If Jimmy was the star I'm sure somebody would not be happy about it. Even though I would LOVE to see a 'Beta Protag evolves into an Alpha and turns the tables' story...
Well, Jimmy can kill him. Is that alpha enough for you?

Let's also ignore that Jimmy can treat Kohaku like dirt (something people seem to think is what a "Chad" does) and leave an army of pregnant women in his wake.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Well, Jimmy can kill him. Is that alpha enough for you?

Let's also ignore that Jimmy can treat Kohaku like dirt (something people seem to think is what a "Chad" does) and leave an army of pregnant women in his wake.
No, it isn't, because there's no depth to it--by which I mean Jimmy isn't the one making the decision to kill him, it's the player.

I want him to develop as a character and realize 'hey, maybe letting this fat bastard fuck my girlfriend isn't the best thing to do'. I want him to track down whoever was fucking his sister (or something, that girl from the prologue) and kill HIM. And realize his life and the world he lives in are better for it.

Now that would be Alpha.

Can he? I didn't see any content for it. Treating girls like dirt isn't being a 'chad', it's being an asshole. A chad respects himself precisely because he is powerful.

Reactions: Breadt and Gaym

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
This is a cuck game, bro. So the answers no. You can't be big, strong, pro. You have a tiny dick. And don't cum much. Even random enemies on the floor are more butch. Your dick like 3 inch long, goblin has 2 foot dong, if you come into this to be a man then you're doing it wrong.

But seriously, no, the game has always, from the very first fight, been clearly aimed for cuckoldry above any other aspect. Shit like being able to train your sex skills and come on to other chicks were added later, likely because of how blatantly unbalanced the content was and people coming into a game with NTR in the game expecting balanced content. The MC has always had by far the smallest and least virile penis in his world, only being outclassed in smallness by 1 guy in 1 event who shoots a literal mountain of cum to compensate. Every random man from event squares, every enemy and yasuo all make him look like what he is, lil' dicky, dicklet extraordinaire.
Even when coming on to other chicks, he can't do that when kohaku's around, unless she doesn't notice in 1 single event. Otherwise she will inexplicably hit you harder than every enemy in the game. Somehow. Even if she's already devoted her entire being to another mans cock and is only following you because he said so.

You also can't leave an 'army of pregnant women in your wake' like that guy says. Not sure what he's talking about. There are very few other girls you can fuck and I don't think any get pregnant and I'm unaware of the dev saying that'll ever be a thing, pregnancy for random npcs.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
No, it isn't, because there's no depth to it--by which I mean Jimmy isn't the one making the decision to kill him, it's the player.
Just like all the NTR content is ultimately the player's choice.

Can he? I didn't see any content for it. Treating girls like dirt isn't being a 'chad', it's being an asshole. A chad respects himself precisely because he is powerful.
Yes, you can. Admittingly, you need high normal and sex stats. Then, when Jimmy is going solo, you can pick up women and when fucking them there is a chance they get pregnant (depended on your sex skills).

Unless the newest update dropped all that.

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
has anyone here been uploading videos of all the scenes as the updates come? it would be a huge time saver
also, any new ntr rpgmaker game?

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
I'm having trouble going through the game. Enemies just feel way too tough to beat without chugging potions throughout the fight.
I'm stuck on the gnoll captain at the orphanage.
Is there something I missed? Am I supposed to just hard grind quests for money to get better items? Is there a specific stat settup I should be doing?
i just spend all the money on the fire spell at the university at the start. idk if thats a waste, but fights are super easy.

Jul 11, 2019
anyone exited about the new game of technobrake, Haramase Island? coming at the end of december and looks dope

it even has like popular urban legend characters and lots of impregnation and more mc dom content, not to mention that this time mc packs a punch too

i would play even as japanese too case very straighforward, no any like long quests and grinding/story as in this one

very likelly will get a early ui eng translate too like menus and stats screen for the characters before any mtl and eng version

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes