Jonhy

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm, is there any way to get the older versions of npri? I was wondering about the removed content people talk about here, and it'd be nice to see the changes until now

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone else can confirm or deny but ¿Did techno removed the bunnysuit a long with the other outfits from 7 or 10 patches ago?

I remember even seeing the priestess wearing a funny cock/rooster mask so i guess he adds stuff and removes stuff for whatever reason.
It's still in the game but you have to add it in through save editor
miami.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
It's funny how the poll in TB's twitter says that Yarizo is more popular than Jimmy and Iris while Priestess and PM have the same amount of votes

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
It's funny how the poll in TB's twitter says that Yarizo is more popular than Jimmy and Iris while Priestess and PM have the same amount of votes
PM and Jimmy aren't the same person you know, very much looking forward to her and Yarizo's inevitable scenes.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
PM and Jimmy aren't the same person you know, very much looking forward to her and Yarizo's inevitable scenes.
What? I don't really understand what you mean by that. I may wrote it wrong and should used an "and" or "." instead of while. Just in case, the Yarizo/Jimmy/Iris and the PM/Kohaku comparations are different statements.
Also I'm too looking forward to Yarizo and PM scenes.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes