LEET

May 29, 2017
Did technobrake draw the food pics in the food folder? Looks so different from what they usually draw.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
and to make matters worse I found out that I can't start yarizo sex event, because this message just keeps pops up. My netorase events has been ON for centuries and Lust +200 and Love +120, I can only think this can be a serious glitch, does anyone have a solution?
You need to edit the NTR variable with a save editor. Variable 84 I believe. Just put 999 to it and enjoy.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
anyone exited about the new game of technobrake, Haramase Island? coming at the end of december and looks dope

it even has like popular urban legend characters and lots of impregnation and more mc dom content, not to mention that this time mc packs a punch too

i would play even as japanese too case very straighforward, no any like long quests and grinding/story as in this one

very likelly will get a early ui eng translate too like menus and stats screen for the characters before any mtl and eng version
No, its suck. It only means that instead of one, we'll have two unfinished games.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a scene in this game where the priestess is already in a relationship with the MC, but the MC decides to let another man take the priestess' virginity?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Is there a scene in this game where the priestess is already in a relationship with the MC, but the MC decides to let another man take the priestess' virginity?
If i remember correctly they(mc/priestess) fuck each other virginities at prologue, might be mistaken though.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
is the game finished soon? Looks like he's starting new project.
NO its seem like this may get abandoned considering he keeps no promises, makes excuses and changes things left and right. All while bringing in the big bucks. I used to support when it was looking good but then started changing things so think im done with this dev.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
shitty internet is making things difficult, anyone able to put up a MEGA link instead? or this break MEGA rules?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Probably breaks rules for all sites. Try with some downloaders like jddownloader if download breaks in middle due to time/connection issue.

fupfurfun

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone know in what order to press the buttons in this part of the game? I tried everything and the door still won't open

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I came for the elf girl and left with disappointment when she only has 1 scene
I left with disappointment after only playing the prologue. why are all the art assets for this game archived and hidden with a "mods" folder in there? how can you mod anything if you cant reach any of the assets? literally can't even change the game at all beyond a save editor but dangles that mod folder twinkie?

Lame.
call me when the assets or modding become available.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes