reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
hay videos en xvideos que muestra como activarlos, a si y te recomiendo que escribas en ingles aca te borran los mensajes si no hablas en su idioma, generacion de cristal XD
There are videos in xvideos that show how to activate them, yes and I recommend that you write in English here they delete the messages
Really? is strange to me, because i ve speak in spanish several times and my post has been never erased, my english is bad but they understand what i try to say.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
I do not know if it is a bug but if I started the missions of the literal elf it takes all my inventory is something normal or is it the version that I downloaded?

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
i cant seem to access most ntr content. either i dont have enough love points or horny points. help me out bros

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
cheat the game Xd
i guess i could but that would take away from it. i feel like im just missing something. like for example i cant get horny points above 100 and the love points take so long to get. usually these games have faster pacing need this woman to cheat on me asap!

Reactions: raziel121z

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hey... Can you add mods to this? I saw a folder named "mod"... Or maybe its for another thing and I am stupid

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hey... Can you add mods to this? I saw a folder named "mod"... Or maybe its for another thing and I am stupid
It is more like edit color of clothes may be add text by editing the pics, at leats that was i was able to do, may be someone with more experience is more capable to do more things

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes