Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does someone know how can I get that... Oil thing (I'm on the "Strange noises from the sewer" mission)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although, there's a way to get a party member? Or is it a way to get
to the main town?

jasonbrkill

Mar 4, 2021
Does someone know how can I get that... Oil thing (I'm on the "Strange noises from the sewer" mission)

Although, there's a way to get a party member? Or is it a way to get
to the main town?
You buy it on alchemist

Reactions: NunHentai

ketzokotal

Jul 4, 2021
I already know how to change the events, but how do I change the clothes if I'm not at an event? It just doesn't appear when I equip it.
(ok i got it, forget what i said XD)
How were you able to change the events? I want to change certain images that cut in for the protag and Kohaku.

Apr 21, 2020
did they fix netorare allowance value yet ?
some old scene is still locked because there is 2 value for netorare allowance and old scene still using the old variable.

Apr 21, 2020
i cant seem to access most ntr content. either i dont have enough love points or horny points.
old NTR scene is using old variable for netorare allowance, you can't see them without changing save file using 3rd party tool.

early option you choose at the start of the game is for the new netorare allowance variable.

yeah it's annoying, it's affecting both netorare and netorase old scene.
not sure about new scene.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
You can unlock the whole gallery in Haramase Island by chosing the normal mode ( さくさくモード) when starting a new game. All you have to do after that is to select the red choice (CG開放) on the computer in the starting room and entering the code given on the screen.
The gallery room is accessible from the computer as well (choice above the pink one).

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaipt

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
You can unlock the whole gallery in Haramase Island by chosing the normal mode ( さくさくモード) when starting a new game. All you have to do then is to chose the red choice (CG開放) from the computer in the starting room and entering the code given.
The gallery room is accessible from the computer as well (choice above the pink one).
but chief, what IS the code? is it anywhere in the game?
EDIT:
Sorry, Code was written on the screen. Just too blind to see.
Code for CG is 451086 for those lazy bums.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes