raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like TB is gonna stop using vx ace, in my opinion i like it, but i cant say too much cause i never did a game so i dont know how troublemaker can be that, and this game is gonna have apparently a rework, as i said before this game probably is gonna be completed on 2045 :'v

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R1):
  • 1 event added between the Priestess and the man that approaches her in the main square of the Capital, has 2 different routes depending on love/lust stats, Netorase - Love=200 & Lust>150, Netorare - Love<50 & Lust>150. The Netorase version has a report scene in the Inn between Male Protagonist and the Priestess afterwards.

News:
  • Version numbers have changed, the version is still v0.41 since no progress has been made in the story, the dev is doing updates/improvements to the early game content so it is likely that the next version will be "v0.41 - Alpha R2". Once the dev gets back to the main story it will then change to v0.42
  • The dev says he will be focusing on this game for awhile and fleshing out the original content so there will likely be quite a few smaller updates like this one
  • Dev plans to focus on content related to "The Big 3" Priestess, Yarizo, and the Potion Maker, he currently is undecided on whether or not there will be NTR for the Potion Maker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I'm sure TB said that there would be a new scene between Priestess and Yarizo in this update but I guess he forgot :cautious:
At least I'm happy that he's going to focus on the main characters and old scenes that aren't implemented. And that he's considering giving more scenes to PM.

Originus

May 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R1):
  • 1 event added between the Priestess and the man that approaches her in the main square of the Capital, has 2 different routes depending on love/lust stats, Netorase - Love=200 & Lust>150, Netorare - Love<50 & Lust>150. The Netorase version has a report scene in the Inn between Male Protagonist and the Priestess afterwards.

News:
  • Version numbers have changed, the version is still v0.41 since no progress has been made in the story, the dev is doing updates/improvements to the early game content so it is likely that the next version will be "v0.41 - Alpha R2". Once the dev gets back to the main story it will then change to v0.42
  • The dev says he will be focusing on this game for awhile and fleshing out the original content so there will likely be quite a few smaller updates like this one
  • Dev plans to focus on content related to "The Big 3" Priestess, Yarizo, and the Potion Maker, he currently is undecided on whether or not there will be NTR for the Potion Maker

He's definitely thinking about it. Just found this in the Graphics file. !neta-pm.png

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
Again, the update adds about nothing. 1 scene.... And as always, a lot of text. I don't understand why someone still supports this person with money. The main thing was to calm the dissatisfied with promises and you can again simulate violent activity

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes