Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Again, the update adds about nothing. 1 scene.... And as always, a lot of text. I don't understand why someone still supports this person with money. The main thing was to calm the dissatisfied with promises and you can again simulate violent activity
Just to clarify there are actually 3 scenes, ntr scene, netorase scene, and post-netorase MCxPriestess scene.

He's definitely thinking about it. Just found this in the Graphics file.
His note in the Ci-en post just said that he wasn't sure about making ntr content for the Potion Maker since it was "sensitive content", I think he was trying to say that some people will like it but others will get mad but this is an NTR game to begin with so idk. But yeah that looks like concept art so he is probably at least considering it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
His note in the Ci-en post just said that he wasn't sure about making ntr content for the Potion Maker since it was "sensitive content", I think he was trying to say that some people will like it but others will get mad but this is an NTR game to begin with so idk. But yeah that looks like concept art so he is probably at least considering it.
Judging by the two last twitter polls, a lot of people are interested in the game for the NTR aspect of it. Even Yarizo was vastly more popular than the MC. I know that those aren't his patreons and they are going to influence him more but it's a pretty fair assumption that most of them are also interested in more Yarizo NTR scenes. I honestly think TB didn't expect Yarizo to be this popular and just wanted to use him as another tool to create more scenes for Priestess but now he needs to consider expanding his scenes to more girls like PM or Iris.
People can't really be mad. This game has always been clear to be a NTRPG.

Kalee

Jul 11, 2017

Forgot to add link, Mb peeps
Alpha R1
Jap only

It has new 1 scene (PU artist in the capital event / Priestess solo / Day time)

Also it has 3 new graphics.

This update isnt big update but it has Netorare / Netorase variations
NetoraSe ... Love 200 / Lust 150+
NetoraRe ... Love50- / Lust 150+

It's Japanese only

English version will be released in the next month.

Last edited:

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
go back to previous map, from the north side of map cross the bridge to the east and goes through the maze to reach south east of the map.

there is an old man who frequently using the kobold service and you need him to introduce you to the kobold.
(you can see from other reply for the location screenshot)

the game also give hint for another route to by pass kobold but i doubt about it.
I did not understand where is men can you tell me where is a labyrinth

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone think that TB is gonna make a 50/50 ntr scenes and vanilla scenes? or would be 90 ntr/ 10 vanilla?

Originus

May 4, 2017
isn't this the one from his troll video? maybe he forgot to remove it
It's in the Graphics folder for Version AlphaR1, but wasn't in any previous extracts. Meaning he added it between this version and the last. Don't know why he would add it into the file unless it was for reference possibly?

1640889757149.png 1640889815382.png

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
isn't this the one from his troll video? maybe he forgot to remove it
Yeah, seems like it was just for that.
Related to all of this, is there any way to get the scenes like how are they in the game or you do need to make the scene using the parts found in the pictures folder?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes