Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Just to clarify there are actually 3 scenes, ntr scene, netorase scene, and post-netorase MCxPriestess scene.

His note in the Ci-en post just said that he wasn't sure about making ntr content for the Potion Maker since it was "sensitive content", I think he was trying to say that some people will like it but others will get mad but this is an NTR game to begin with so idk. But yeah that looks like concept art so he is probably at least considering it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey I left for a very long time because the updates took way too long to come out and when it did, it was just very small updates. Do you have a google doc or something to show all the change logs you commented in the past? I kind of don't want to search this thread for the recent change logs.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hey I left for a very long time because the updates took way too long to come out and when it did, it was just very small updates. Do you have a google doc or something to show all the change logs you commented in the past? I kind of don't want to search this thread for the recent change logs.
It is towards the bottom of the linked in the OP, they are under "Game News/Current Bugs/Patch Notes" in the table of contents on the second page.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
It is towards the bottom of the linked in the OP, they are under "Game News/Current Bugs/Patch Notes" in the table of contents on the second page.
Perfect, thanks dude. Oh, any chance you're add pictures to it like you did here in the f95 thread?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Perfect, thanks dude. Oh, any chance you're add pictures to it like you did here in the f95 thread?
As far as I know there is no way to add something like spoilers in Google Docs so I would sometimes have pages of pictures in between two changelogs, in my opinion that makes it quite hard to read.

If you want to see the pictures you could go to the dev's and just skim through his update posts or you could search "Changelog" and put "Mordith135" in the "By: member" section.

hey guys i am stuck on escaping the knight on 2 star test pls help
At some intersections he teleports in front of you so you need to run backwards or through another path to get around him. I'm pretty sure that if you fail it a couple times the game just gives you the option to skip that event tho, maybe you need to be on easy mode or have the cheat sword equipped for that?

Reactions: Nanhai

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Does the current content end after getting free from the sewers and gnolls? I got to the part were you can switch to iris but all the dialogue is untranslated and I dont know what to do after that

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hey i uave a question how far do events go with PM rnw becuz its been a while since i played and shes my favorite character.

lowcrest

Mar 18, 2020
Just wondering cause i cant find info on it. After completing the latest main quest, a new one named "titan step" started, not sure what to do or how to proceed. Then there's a globe that appeared beside the guild receptionist, chose iris and was teleported to sin city, however all the dialogue are currently empty. Also which version are we in right now, is v0.41a1 before or after v0.41a. Thanks alot

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes