Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Just going to post this from his Ci-en which is Technobrake literally confirming that this isn't a NTR focused game and correcting someone saying it is. So the message in the OP and the people constantly saying otherwise need to sit down and stop spreading misinformation. If PM doesn't get any NTR content (I personally think she will get NTR content eventually) then it is what it is, stop crying about it.

tb.png

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Just going to post this from his Ci-en which is Technobrake literally confirming that this isn't a NTR focused game and correcting someone saying it is. So the message in the OP and the people constantly saying otherwise need to sit down and stop spreading misinformation. If PM doesn't get any NTR content (I personally think she will gzet NTR content eventually) then it is what it is, stop crying about it.

View attachment 1582989
I mean yeah true it isnt mainly ntr but still ntr is a big part of the game and its all optional as well so ppl who want ntr can choose the options for PM NTR but if not they can just skim over it. But in the end it is the devs choices so whatev.

Reactions: Rozenn and Gappa007

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just going to post this from his Ci-en which is Technobrake literally confirming that this isn't a NTR focused game and correcting someone saying it is. So the message in the OP and the people constantly saying otherwise need to sit down and stop spreading misinformation. If PM doesn't get any NTR content (I personally think she will get NTR content eventually) then it is what it is, stop crying about it.

View attachment 1582989
I always recpect author's choices. If he see PM as 10/10 waifu that shouldn't have NTR content then it is what it is.
If people play the game then they should have already known by now, NTR of varying degree and types is up to the player's decision, this game at least is that lenient to playerbase.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
the game closes and the game screen does not open any idea how to fix it or my pc does not meet the requirements
Do you have played any rpg maker game before? If is the first time you need to download the rtp, if is not the first time may be it is your pc or i dont know what else could be

Nov 21, 2021
hey guys, i just read technobrake patreon that he just released a new version of the game: Nymphomania priestess alpha R1. Has anyone have it yet?

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
hey guys, i just read technobrake patreon that he just released a new version of the game: Nymphomania priestess alpha R1. Has anyone have it yet?
Looks like nobody bothered to share it yet. But ok, knowing Technobrak it probably arent even translated yet.

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
I always recpect author's choices. If he see PM as 10/10 waifu that shouldn't have NTR content then it is what it is.
If people play the game then they should have already known by now, NTR of varying degree and types is up to the player's decision, this game at least is that lenient to playerbase.
As you said there are varying degrees and i'd say the part with the kids making her show her bare tiddies can be considered ntr content or something that can elicit that jealousy feeling and there is of course the hobos and goblins raping her in combat too.

Nov 21, 2021
eay peasy lemon squeeze :V
View attachment 1586649
Firts search game folder
View attachment 1586655
Then you open save folder
View attachment 1586659
Select the save you wanna edit
View attachment 1586669
There you can edit it when you finish open file option and save and exit. that is it, but i suggets you to make a copy of you save file just in case
why is turn out like this, i tried several times but it say the program stop working
does this relate to the windows version ?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes