Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I know this got asked a lot but how do you recruit the potion maker? Because I have her on relationship level 4 but nothing happens. Relationship event tab just closes as soon as I click on it and she when I talk to her, she just says that she has nothing to talk to me about. Is this a bug or am I just supposed to advance the story?

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
I know this got asked a lot but how do you recruit the potion maker? Because I have her on relationship level 4 but nothing happens. Relationship event tab just closes as soon as I click on it and she when I talk to her, she just says that she has nothing to talk to me about. Is this a bug or am I just supposed to advance the story?
I had the same bug before and not sure how i fixed it but first make sure u complated chapter 2 and have yarizo alive. Had the same bug but was able to get her later through progressing

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I had the same bug before and not sure how i fixed it but first make sure u complated chapter 2 and have yarizo alive. Had the same bug but was able to get her later through progressing
Alright I will try it. Thx for the heads up.

AlxJeager

Jan 25, 2019
In the guide said...
  • Priestess and the man that approaches her in the main square of the Capital, needs Love<50 & Lust>150
but I can't find a way to trigger it with the marked status, she just keeps ignoring him, am I missing something?

EDIT: Nvm, I got it, it somehow got bugged using previous save settings for some reason.

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I was thinking of translated to another language besides English, but in rpg maker the texts arent displayed, but thanks anyway
On translator++ you can use the wrap text option or you can fully manually edit each text label xd

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes