Guato

Jan 24, 2020
When new versions come out, can you share the untranslated version directly please?
I'm studying Japanese and I'd be interested to see what's new

jackblack20

Oct 17, 2020
R2 Changelog
CHANGE-LOG FOR Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.41 "R2":
1. Added a new Netorase erotic event with Yarizo in the Uncle's inn. (Blowjob and cleaning cock) Requires: Relationship level 2+ with Yarizo and the Priestess. Use the "Portable Cheat God" item and activate "Event test mode" with the item to view different variations of the event. (Variant 1 (Relationship level 1-3)) (Variant 2 (Relationship level 4-5))

2. Added a new NTR erotic event and expanded the first harassment event with the Priestess and Yarizo in the carriage. Use the "Portable Cheat God" item and activate "Event test mode" with the item to view different variations of the event. (Variant 2 (Relationship level 3)) Harassment (Variant 3 (Relationship level 4)) Harassment (Variant 4 (Relationship level 5)) Sex

3. Added a new dungeon trap, "Harassed by a Sea Anemone's tentacles". (Attacks both the Priestess and Potion maker if she is in your party) Use a "Potion of Perception" while in dungeons to avoid or pursue invisible dungeon traps easily.

4. Added a new erotic event with the Potion Maker. (Blowjob) Requires: Relationship level 4+ with Potion Maker and the Protagonist. Completion of previous erotic events with the Potion Maker.

5. Added a new erotic event with the Potion Maker. (Piss inside her mouth) Requires: Relationship level 4+ with Potion Maker and the Protagonist. Completion of previous erotic events with the Potion Maker.

6. The Potion Maker can now be affected by the "Anus-licking slime" trap inside dungeons if she is in your party. Use a "Potion of Perception" while in dungeons to avoid or pursue invisible dungeon traps easily. There are a total of 5 new graphics and 9 new erotic events in this update.
Can't seem to start the netorase event in the uncles inn, is their a specific time or place I need to be there?

Jul 20, 2018
I'm kinda conflicted with the game at this point.
I love what's there (Especially NTR), but am a bit worried about the way these updates are going.

One of the things I enjoy about NTR is the gradual progression of the girl going "corrupt".
(was going to say slut but...)

You have to cheat stats a lot to get already existing and new content.

Reactions: Treatsxxx
Jul 9, 2021
Can someone plz tell me how to make money infinite because I saw it in a youtube video and I want the same thing as well.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MONEY IN THIS SITE, ONLY PUT YOUR SAVE FILE, BUT DON'T PUT TOO MUCH, BECAUSE THE GAME MAY BE CORRUPTED AND WILL NOT REOPEN, ONLY 999,999

Reactions: the Last dawn
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes