BOY_NEXT_DOOR

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know if he is going to develop a branch without NTR? I see that developer, focuses on NTR route in these updates, just wonder when I could come back to this game, because I like it, but I'm not a fan of NTR(always killing Yarizo, don't blame me, if your fetish is NTR, I have the right to kill him, lmao).
Sry. for my eng, I am not eng.native speaker.

Aug 8, 2021
Does anyone know if he is going to develop a branch without NTR? I see that developer, focuses on NTR route in these updates, just wonder when I could come back to this game, because I like it, but I'm not a fan of NTR(always killing Yarizo, don't blame me, if your fetish is NTR, I have the right to kill him, lmao).
Sry. for my eng, I am not eng.native speaker.
he did said vanilla with potion maker. I think we will probably have a vanilla ending with priestess too from an earlier update (with sleeping).

King1525

Apr 13, 2021
Anyone still has a working link to the alpha R2 version? Apparently MEGA is now banned according to the author
He said that he closed the mega link but opened a new link for it along with the secret Halloween 2021 updated on the cien article, so if anyone can please update the links that mega y'all dropped is expired now

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes