Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
help
1 How do I past this the adventure don't trigger
2 How to unlock the other H scene to the protagonist
3 is the cum endurance and erotic tech do anything when 100 or more?

Nov 21, 2021
help
upper floor, top left conner of the church, first room
up until now, there is only 3 sex scene: alley doggy, holding hand sex, anal doggy, and other is feet and armpit
idk if there any diffrent 100 or more

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Matter

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
God, Im so tired of waiting they translate the last update. Why techno are making the english community wait that much? Doesnt makes sense. Its months since the last translated update.

Aug 8, 2021
help
1. Go to top left corner of the church. The event should trigger.
2. As you do more events, I think it will trigger and obtaining different positions.
3. Cum endurance and erotic technique help protagonist when having sex with strangers and priestess.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
A little confused here. So as of the current version posted in the first page just how "playable" is this game right now? Reading back a couple pages, I get the feeling that hitting a brick wall of incomplete content happens frequently. Is that really the case?

Rather, is that version at the very least minimally viable for a playthrough?

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
A little confused here. So as of the current version posted in the first page just how "playable" is this game right now? Reading back a couple pages, I get the feeling that hitting a brick wall of incomplete content happens frequently. Is that really the case?

Rather, is that version at the very least minimally viable for a playthrough?
Yeah, its completely viable for a playthrough. Inviable is wait for more updates. Play it, enjoy and go back here after 1y.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes