Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
People have begun to notice that he does not want to finish this game, they have already demanded the same thing that you say.

It may be because he doesn't like it or maybe he wants to make it long in the style of Naruto and One piece.
funny thing is a year ago i was telling people i think he is milking the patreon so ima stop donating then people attacked me so i was like ok ima come back in a year or 2 and now that i have checked the content its laughable, i used to make games in rpg maker and its not hard, i never had this many bugs in my games, i just can't draw to save my life or color for that matter or i would just make a game myself.

IF everyone stops donating and forces him to start focusing on the game and not these side games and 'vacations' then he gonna have no choice but to finish and work on his game, he makes more money then most people do while doing nothing.
he has the time to make the game, he just being lazy.
karyyn's prison was worked on later and finished sooner with far more content and very complex battle system and world system with the whole passive and edict list. no excuse for this joke amount of content for the amount of money this man has made.

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Has there been any updates that don't include cuck content? I'm not into that, and its been looking like thats all he's been doing lately

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
funny thing is a year ago i was telling people i think he is milking the patreon so ima stop donating then people attacked me so i was like ok ima come back in a year or 2 and now that i have checked the content its laughable, i used to make games in rpg maker and its not hard, i never had this many bugs in my games, i just can't draw to save my life or color for that matter or i would just make a game myself.

IF everyone stops donating and forces him to start focusing on the game and not these side games and 'vacations' then he gonna have no choice but to finish and work on his game, he makes more money then most people do while doing nothing.
karyyn's prison was worked on later and finished sooner with far more content and very complex battle system and world system with the whole passive and edict list. no excuse for this joke amount of content for the amount of money this man has made.
And I will say it again after a year (don't remember if I reply to you or someone). Go complain somewhere else because most people in here don't really care if the game's too slow or dev milking patreon.
Why? Because this's a pirate site and most people here don't pay for patreon. They don't go around every thread tell people that they just lost money to patreon.
Just silently wait for new contents. If the game doesn't have new contents, go download other game, simple as that.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017

There's another solution for you, post this in every tweet on his twitter. Maybe someone will notice.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
And I will say it again after a year (don't remember if I reply to you or someone). Go complain somewhere else because most people in here don't really care if the game's too slow or dev milking patreon.
Why? Because this's a pirate site and most people here don't pay for patreon. They don't go around every thread tell people that they just lost money to patreon.
Just silently wait for new contents. If the game doesn't have new contents, go download other game, simple as that.
That "huuuuur its a pirate site" thing is a big bullshit. Yes, for sure we make downloads available, but lets be honest. Its one of the biggest divulgation tool for h-game devs on entire internet, thats why its rare to see a single dev complaining about F95, some of them even post here by themselvs.
Also, that thing of "most people here dont pay" is another bullshit, I can guarante you that a big percentage, if not almost all patreons of him and of all h-devs are users from this forum, and even if you're right, people still can complain since his delay for developing is what make that people not wiling to pay.
PLUS: theres tons of payers here who are complaining too.
People just dont tend to complain in his discord or social medias because that places are filled with fanboys who will defend and validate his lazyness.

That said, his complaints are totally valid for make more people don't pay, stop paying, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, make that scammer work more (but we all know he'll probably just drop everything).
On the end of the day, show dissatisfaction is the only thing that everyone can do, and its one of the reasons that people come here: know if the game is worth and comment about that.
If you dont want to read people commentarys and opinions, dont pass the pages and sticky on the first page.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
That "huuuuur its a pirate site" thing is a big bullshit. Yes, for sure we make downloads available, but lets be honest. Its one of the biggest divulgation tool for h-game devs on entire internet, thats why its rare to see a single dev complaining about F95, some of them even post here by themselvs.
Also, that thing of "most people here dont pay" is another bullshit, I can guarante you that a big percentage, if not almost all patreons of him and of all h-devs are users from this forum, and even if you're right, people still can complain since his delay for developing is what make that people not wiling to pay.
People just dont tend to complain in his discord or social medias because that places are filled with fanboys who will defend and validate his lazyness.

That said, his complaints are totally valid for make more people don't pay, stop paying, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, make that scammer work more (but we all know he'll probably just drop everything).
On the end of the day, show dissatisfaction is the only thing that everyone can do, and its one of the reasons that people come here: know if the game is worth and comment about that.
If you dont want to read people commentarys and opinions, dont pass the pages and sticky on the first page.
Sorry, people came here to find news, link of new version or ask about the game (even if that question was answered many times, people will still answer), not to find 10-20 pages of complaint about how shitty the dev is or how slow the game is.
I already said it. If you want to complain,go to discord, twitter, patreon... But if you're too scare because of what dev's fan will say, then don't do anything in the first place.
And bold of you to assume most of his patreon is from this forum

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
the link doesnt work anymore.
It's really not that rare. Honestly, if it was within their power to do so, they'd shut down the entire thing. They don't because they know it's nigh impossible, so they tolerate instead. Please don't fall in the false pretense that we're all buddy buddy with every single content creator, they would still much rather you give them money for their work.

As for your claim that most patrons also frequent this website: pure fabrication. Provide proof of your grand claims, otherwise don't bother making them.

neorara

Apr 25, 2020

well
many artist is milking their patreon (mostly animation like GB and sumth)
and sure there are many people that complain, but they still paying him, so maybe he not milking his audience?
and like kold said, complain already going for almost 2 year and nothing change, so just save ur energy for a better thing and move on.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes