Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
damn.... over a year later i come back and he made a different game, some minigames and a couple updates lmao, this dude will be done with this game in prolly 6-7 years

• Haha
Reactions: Nanhai

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
damn.... over a year later i come back and he made a different game, some minigames and a couple updates lmao, this dude will be done with this game in prolly 6-7 years
People have begun to notice that he does not want to finish this game, they have already demanded the same thing that you say.

It may be because he doesn't like it or maybe he wants to make it long in the style of Naruto and One piece.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
People have begun to notice that he does not want to finish this game, they have already demanded the same thing that you say.

It may be because he doesn't like it or maybe he wants to make it long in the style of Naruto and One piece.
hopelly the second one, would be sad another game that get abandoned to the list

Reactions: Yukihirou

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

I would hope that he just takes a break or something because it feels like he will straight up abandon the game once he reaches his breaking point. Maybe a break will get him motivated again to work on it later

Reactions: raziel121z

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Haha yeah so true. I wish Patreon would do something to help us out because we are technically investors (just without the investors benefits // public trust).

I feel so dumb giving him a total worth of $50 USD and then for him to just go SUMMERTIME SAGA on us (perhaps even worse, since he made other games while not focusing on the main).

I hope you guys can pull a wallstreetbets with me and just don't donate for a month or so and hopefully he wakes up. Money talks. I already stop donating a long time ago....

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Haha yeah so true. I wish Patreon would do something to help us out because we are technically investors (just without the investors benefits // public trust).

I feel so dumb giving him a total worth of $50 USD and then for him to just go SUMMERTIME SAGA on us (perhaps even worse, since he made other games while not focusing on the main).

I hope you guys can pull a wallstreetbets with me and just don't donate for a month or so and hopefully he wakes up. Money talks. I already stop donating a long time ago....
Yeah, the "investors" are fucking stupid, they keep giving him money while he's clearly not delivering what is expected from him. I stopped too 2 months ago

Edit: focusing in NTR and Netorase AND romance at the same time is fucking retarded, he won't finish the game until at least 2027. The game have no focus.

Last edited:

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, the "investors" are fucking stupid, they keep giving him money while he's clearly not delivering what is expected from him. I stopped too 2 months ago

Edit: focusing in NTR and Netorase at the same time is fucking retarded, he won't finish the game until at least 2027. The game have no focus.
I think he even went 2 months with no updates to the main game and I was like damn. Total 10k for no updates. No honor.

Reactions: ktez

Shiijoukun

Apr 19, 2021
i only have 1 short request, help me to raise Yarizo's relationship score to level 3, thanks, I've been playing for 9 hours but can't understand the leveling mechanism of this game

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018

Edit: focusing in NTR and Netorase at the same time is fucking retarded, he won't finish the game until at least 2027. The game have no focus.
Its not almost all patreon "investors"? There's a lot of games abandoned out here but still receiving founding. Its incredible easy to milk patrons, and scammers started to notice that.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

You can help out yourself already: stop giving them money.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes