LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R2):
  • Netorase Yarizo Blowjob, scene variations at Bond level 2-3, and 4-5, started at the table in the Capital Inn
  • Netorare Yarizo Carriage, added scene variations at Bond levels 3, 4, and 5, take the carriage with Yarizo in your party
  • New dungeon trap "sea anemone" found in the cove cave, use sensing potion to find/avoid, affects both Potion Maker and Priestess
  • Potion Maker blowjob, needs bond level 4, activated at Potion Maker’s shop
  • Potion Maker pee drinking, needs bond level 4, activated at Potion Maker’s shop, she drinks Male Protagonist's urine
  • Potion Maker is now affected by the Anal Slime trap found in the Sewer
  • Bug Fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I the only one having trouble activating some of the new content in the alpha versions? I've downloaded fresh copies and have used other's saves but still nothing that one dude that constantly chasing me in the main square still only gets a glare even at 0 love. Even with the event test mode on yarizo only shows lvl 2 bond for the carriage even though I can use the event test mode in dungeons and the library

EDIT: nevermind I'm just a moron that was playing the wrong version

Last edited:

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
And I will say it again after a year (don't remember if I reply to you or someone). Go complain somewhere else because most people in here don't really care if the game's too slow or dev milking patreon.
Why? Because this's a pirate site and most people here don't pay for patreon. They don't go around every thread tell people that they just lost money to patreon.
Just silently wait for new contents. If the game doesn't have new contents, go download other game, simple as that.
your reply feels utterly pointless, i have been downloading other games, and lots of people on this site are here for translations and guide help, alot donate, its how you get links to download the games from mega, and nothing on the rules says i can't complain about a patreon milker when i have been milked by one.
your white knight stfu mentality is just annoying dude

Reactions: Nexus0093

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Hey guys i have a question.
Can netorare events occur if i turn on netorase events? Like a form of the priest not like it but doing it.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Instead of asking stupid questions like this, you can follow him on twitter and see if he updates anything.

The same thing is happening in the night of revenge forum, a lot of people asking nonsense XD (just have a little patience techno almost always updates the game at the end of the month)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes