immaim

Aug 5, 2019
used translator so might be wrong:
2-4 yarizo(priestess) events(blowjob in inn(netori? the one where we call yarizo to inn room) and carriage-one around exit from capital) depending on yarizo rel lvl
blowjob from pm lvl4 rel (+ piss drinknig event??)
pm slime event in sewers
priestess sea anemone(?) event in dungeon, probably from circle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1642080641727.png 1642080653163.png 1642080667944.png 1642080674970.png 1642080682791.png

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R2):
  • Netorase Yarizo Blowjob, scene variations at Bond level 2-3, and 4-5, started at the table in the Capital Inn
  • Netorare Yarizo Carriage, added scene variations at Bond levels 3, 4, and 5, take the carriage with Yarizo in your party
  • New dungeon trap "sea anemone" found in the cove cave, use sensing potion to find/avoid, affects both Potion Maker and Priestess
  • Potion Maker blowjob, needs bond level 4, activated at Potion Maker’s shop
  • Potion Maker pee drinking, needs bond level 4, activated at Potion Maker’s shop, she drinks Male Protagonist's urine
  • Potion Maker is now affected by the Anal Slime trap found in the Sewer
  • Bug Fixes

Gengokou

Sep 15, 2021
am I the only one who can no longer advance the relationship with the PM and go to level 4? can someone help me pls?

King1525

Apr 13, 2021
Did u do all events with her? All events must be done plus all main campaign must be done as well
Yeah I'm up to the titan step and even though I know it hasn't been implemented i progressed through the level 4 relationship events with pm but if i press on the relationship events in her shop it kicks me out the menu for it

Kalee

Jul 11, 2017
R2 Changelog
CHANGE-LOG FOR Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.41 "R2":
1. Added a new Netorase erotic event with Yarizo in the Uncle's inn. (Blowjob and cleaning cock) Requires: Relationship level 2+ with Yarizo and the Priestess. Use the "Portable Cheat God" item and activate "Event test mode" with the item to view different variations of the event. (Variant 1 (Relationship level 1-3)) (Variant 2 (Relationship level 4-5))

2. Added a new NTR erotic event and expanded the first harassment event with the Priestess and Yarizo in the carriage. Use the "Portable Cheat God" item and activate "Event test mode" with the item to view different variations of the event. (Variant 2 (Relationship level 3)) Harassment (Variant 3 (Relationship level 4)) Harassment (Variant 4 (Relationship level 5)) Sex

3. Added a new dungeon trap, "Harassed by a Sea Anemone's tentacles". (Attacks both the Priestess and Potion maker if she is in your party) Use a "Potion of Perception" while in dungeons to avoid or pursue invisible dungeon traps easily.

4. Added a new erotic event with the Potion Maker. (Blowjob) Requires: Relationship level 4+ with Potion Maker and the Protagonist. Completion of previous erotic events with the Potion Maker.

5. Added a new erotic event with the Potion Maker. (Piss inside her mouth) Requires: Relationship level 4+ with Potion Maker and the Protagonist. Completion of previous erotic events with the Potion Maker.

6. The Potion Maker can now be affected by the "Anus-licking slime" trap inside dungeons if she is in your party. Use a "Potion of Perception" while in dungeons to avoid or pursue invisible dungeon traps easily. There are a total of 5 new graphics and 9 new erotic events in this update.

asasddd

Feb 4, 2018
R3 will be released in the latter half of January.
What are you planning

・ Strangling X (Icharab)
・ Price negotiations for inns other than the royal capital (cuckold / cuckold)
・ Yarizo inn events other than the royal capital Level 2-5 (cuckold)
・ Bukkake lovers 2 (cuckold)
・ Prison event (Cuckold)

Since it is a plan to the last, there is a possibility that the above event will be held in February, or an event that is not scheduled will be implemented ahead of schedule.
If there is an event that is displayed as "Unimplemented", add it quickly and leave the rice.
It will be used as a reference when discussing what to do with calibration and updates.

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I get to the point where I complete the goblins quest then I don't know what else to do, I don't know where to go afterwards.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes