Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
PM chan getting NTR'd feels more exciting for me because you actually have to build a relationship with her, somewhat, unlike the priestess who just seems to get attracted to MC without much effort.
I guess TB is going to do a poll on twitter and patreon asking the future of PM. To wait patiently :)

HentaiElfkun

Jul 30, 2019
How do I rise her lust and horniness?
I tried having sex with her, fingering her wihtout making her cum, other flirt options, nothing happens.
I finished the game (the orphanage missions) with her lust being 5 and zero horniness.
Is there a way to make a whore without being a fucking loser on purpose?

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Its gonna have lots of ntr how much is complete dice roll at this junction. Most people support ntr, this is the whole point. But calling potion master "sensitive content" I can only speculate what that means. With the PM graphics someone dug up methinks some vanillafags are pressuring for less ntr. Adding a ntr off option was a mistake.
I mean. Apparently, the majority wants it, and a lot of that majority is paying customers. The Non-NTR people are just fucking lucky there is such option. If i was in TBs shoes, i'd not do that, cause that's removing a lot of content just to attempt to replace or make ones for the not majority in a hentai game rather focused or supposedly focused on it.

Frustrating one has to cater to a minority that can find more vanilla and such content somewhere else and there's plently of it to find. But i guess once you feel extremely entitled and want everything to be something you personally like, you must feel justified to screech at high heavens for other creators to change their mind and content for them. People these days are WAAAY too demanding to please to even have one good thing without something else other individuals wants......

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
I mean. Apparently, the majority wants it, and a lot of that majority is paying customers. The Non-NTR people are just fucking lucky there is such option. If i was in TBs shoes, i'd not do that, cause that's removing a lot of content just to attempt to replace or make ones for the not majority in a hentai game rather focused or supposedly focused on it.

Frustrating one has to cater to a minority that can find more vanilla and such content somewhere else and there's plently of it to find. But i guess once you feel extremely entitled and want everything to be something you personally like, you must feel justified to screech at high heavens for other creators to change their mind and content for them. People these days are WAAAY too demanding to please to even have one good thing without something else other individuals wants......
I don't want sound all old man yells at could but I agree people today are way to demanding in addition to being vitriolic. Vanilla is everywhere, its the vast majority of content both 2d and 3d. Yet they still feel the need to have themselves catered to a bunch chowed up in this thread a while back, its baffling. I blame smartphones, most people can't handle the internet. Old man rant over.

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I don't want sound all old man yells at could but I agree people today are way to demanding in addition to being vitriolic. Vanilla is everywhere, its the vast majority of content both 2d and 3d. Yet they still feel the need to have themselves catered to a bunch chowed up in this thread a while back, its baffling. I blame smartphones, most people can't handle the internet. Old man rant over.
Agreed.

Imagine walking out my door, for an hour, seeing so many their eyes just laser focused on the Smartphones all the time.

I remember the man who walked over the car road, completely engrossed in his phone, almost stumbling over walking on the slightly trenched down grass. What has the bloody world come to...

The new drug and sugar. Smartphones. There's my rant. Enjoy it....or not. Whatever (apathy).

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone have a save for Potion Maker being a party member?

I can't seem to get there, and her last event is kept greyed out.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Its gonna have lots of ntr how much is complete dice roll at this junction. Most people support ntr, this is the whole point. But calling potion master "sensitive content" I can only speculate what that means. With the PM graphics someone dug up methinks some vanillafags are pressuring for less ntr. Adding a ntr off option was a mistake.
Hmm I see, well I play this game both ways anyways so just was for curiosity cause playing vanilla really feels like if the game was a demo, not like ntr way that has a lot of scenes, well lets see if TB changes his mind or make a balance of content, probably not.

Reactions: Zoness

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018

sounds like his proofreader has a problem with the not consistent boob size
TB's drawing style changed while making Haramase Island. I like it more honestly, some of the scenes were great so I hope he brings the same style to NPri. Reading twitter it seems people like Priestess with bigger tits so people should start getting used to her new size.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes