樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvWTR4Q1JJaksjMmxNVGFKd0prTnNUYTFPWGhBQlBoQ1pQSXR3aVZMakYtY2lBNWdoTHJ0bw==
i forgor how to use these type of links tho

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
hey... Can you add mods to this? I saw a folder named "mod"... Or maybe its for another thing and I am stupid
Yes you just need to extract the image folder of the games and then you can modify then and move to the ''mods'' folder so it will replace the in-game image.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Translator ++ could be an option, the problem could be with the / codes sometimes when you translate all you can brake the game
++Translator normally does not work properly on technobrake games, i think it is related to these
1640203815979.png the maps info are not dialogue, but numbers, so it won't translate.

• Wow
Reactions: raziel121z

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Now it makes sense, the dialogues are not on the data, but on this file. If you open it there's every dialogue in the game but in japanese, idk if i can machine translate this but you can still open the arhives and see the dialogues, so you can use google translate 1640204031077.png

Reactions: serialbelt

ZerOo

Apr 5, 2018
Now it makes sense, the dialogues are not on the data, but on this file. If you open it there's every dialogue in the game but in japanese, idk if i can machine translate this but you can still open the arhives and see the dialogues, so you can use google translate View attachment 1557855
someone knows how to open that kind of files to try to translate and if there is any way to translate it automatically

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Yes you just need to extract the image folder of the games and then you can modify then and move to the ''mods'' folder so it will replace the in-game image.
I already know how to change the events, but how do I change the clothes if I'm not at an event? It just doesn't appear when I equip it.
(ok i got it, forget what i said XD)

Last edited:
Reactions: Creamzo

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I already know how to change the events, but how do I change the clothes if I'm not at an event? It just doesn't appear when I equip it.
(ok i got it, forget what i said XD)
How'd you get this event? I don't think I've ever triggered it...only the toilet cheating scene.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes