zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
I wasn't talking about Technobreak when I posted those rules you idiot, I even qualified my statement by saying that I still support them. Do you know why? Because for the most part, they are a developer that honors their own self stated goals, and have a track record of delivering on their promises. With the rules, I was making a general point about how there should be regulations to curb the abuse of PATRONS by unscrupulous devs(which, would obviously disclude Technobreak ). Don't take my word for it "bruh", half of the games on this site have the "Abandoned" tag associated with them.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Also, making promises and taking people's money with the expectations that you will deliver on those promises, then failing to do so, is fraud.
Giving half-assed excuses like "but in the end its your fault if you dont realize what kind of person who youre suporting is", is little more than apologetics that enables fraudsters to take an even greater hold of the platform then they already have.
What's clear, is that the current set of rules is insufficient to curb patron abuse, having been on the receiving end, I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHT1232

Atom

May 29, 2017
[Ver0.8]

What was implemented this time ...
・ Help the followers during battle (sexual harassment / NTR) is
.Along with that, the items that can be adjusted with the light of Map
・ Probability of follower's help request
・ Death permission of the attendant
・ Secret NTR mode Has been added
. The explanation of each item is described later.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
LoL with bond 10 MC can the see the butt of priestess with semen leaking it's obvious at this point but he prefer to think it's an illusion of the hole

• Angry
Reactions: Atom

kikolas

Aug 28, 2019
if this is not the place for this please let me know but if you can give me some games FOCUSED on NTR

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I've probably given Technobrake $40 or more so far in the past couple months but I'm paying this crazy amount because I get a "say" in what should be included in the game (this doesn't mean he listens to all my ideas). Kind of like buying stocks. :)

But holy, he jumped up to a plus $600 monthly profit. I'm glad he is receiving this kind of support.

Reactions: Spookyman6969

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Is there any way to see the ntr?
For example when yarizo and kohaku are inside the tent or when you fall into the hole
I only see the face of kohaku enjoying and ntr like that it's kind of boring
I second that opinion too. It would be amazing if the tent scene had an outside perspective from the side, where you see what is going on on the making cake and ntr episodes, by having shadowey shapes shown by a light from within the tent.
Sadly we are not patreons so we can not throw our opinions to the creator until we at least give him a bone, which is fair.

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
Its very likely a work in progress. There's a lot of stuff in the rest phase that is yet to be implemented.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
You can actually get Yarizo killed permanently now. That's pretty interesting, usually in these games the NTR characters have plot armor.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes