Aug 4, 2017
You can actually get Yarizo killed permanently now. That's pretty interesting, usually in these games the NTR characters have plot armor.
Once again, techno has said multiple times the game isnt NTR focused, its there for the sake of deabuchery but it isnt the main tag, if it was then all the other heroines would also be ntr'd

Reactions: Atom

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I'm confused, how is having a main female lead being fucked by everyone else not NTR focused ?
Because the MC is the male hero not the female lead and you can ignore/deny every NTR event, going so far as to not accept the main character that would NTR into his party or get him killed, and instead make the hero get the main heroine and every other girl that he can.

If you want the MC could go getting a ton of events with the priestess and some other female characters while completing the main story without letting the female lead cheat on him.

The same way that denying the NTR aspects of the game doesn't make it a vanilla/romance rpg, deciding to go for the NTR route doesn't make it a netorare game like NTR Knights Story

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Is that translated?
A full translation has existed for almost 5 months now- but the fantranslator won't release it because he officially contacted the dev and left it with him- hoping to get an uncensored version.. and maybe royalties? Idk- But I guess the whole translation is dead in the water now- despite it taking 2 years to finally finish.

Once again, techno has said multiple times the game isnt NTR focused, its there for the sake of deabuchery but it isnt the main tag, if it was then all the other heroines would also be ntr'd
The game is definitely NTR focused. Maybe the original design was suppose to be more like nymphomania paradox where you have a female lead and the boyfriend is shown in 1 or 2 scenes out of 100- but it's changed now. There's many options in the game revolving around NTR- and turning them off cuts a lot of the content out- Since you have Netorare on/off Netorase on/off and Secret netorare on/off switch- on top of that it's male perspective from the beginning and the heroine is already in love and the mc and her have feelings for each other- considering the entire game is rape and being stolen- the MC has a smaller dick and everyone else has huge dicks... You can imagine the game is meant to be NTR focused. Unless you're playing some weird virgin loyalty playthrough where you miss 85% of the scenes.

Also "other heroines"- There's only really been a couple ones shown. One is a merc you can hire and another is a futanari nun who again-... will NTR MC if he leaves priestess with her... Turn off all 3(so far) NTR options and just see how much less content the game will give you. I'm sure it'll feel like the dungeons become forced- since the MC and heroine already have feelings for each other and the only purpose of the dungeons are to further corrupt the heroine with lewd slime aphrodisiacs and goblin kidnapping- So you can sit at home and enjoy smalldick scenes with the heroine or you can play a pointless part of the game because all the scenes will be locked anyway and it will feel like a chore.

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Who are you replying to? Did you quote the wrong person because when did I say it was NTR focused? My post is just about the new mechanic that's in this update in regards to Yarizo who is one of the NTR characters of the game, that's literally his role. In fact I've been the one who has been stating multiple times in this thread that the game isn't a full on NTR focused thread and I even posted that Technobrake said that Yarizo won't have access to the other heroines.

The game is definitely NTR focused. Maybe the original design was suppose to be more like nymphomania paradox where you have a female lead and the boyfriend is shown in 1 or 2 scenes out of 100- but it's changed now. There's many options in the game revolving around NTR- and turning them off cuts a lot of the content out- Since you have Netorare on/off Netorase on/off and Secret netorare on/off switch- on top of that it's male perspective from the beginning and the heroine is already in love and the mc and her have feelings for each other- considering the entire game is rape and being stolen- the MC has a smaller dick and everyone else has huge dicks... You can imagine the game is meant to be NTR focused. Unless you're playing some weird virgin loyalty playthrough where you miss 85% of the scenes.
NTR is one of the aspects of the game, but the focus is on the Priestess. Where are you getting that cutting out the NTR content cuts off a lot of content? The main character is going to have access to other women and he's gong to have plenty of scenes with the Priestess depending on her mental state, this has been stated multiple times already. "85% of the scenes" is one hell of an assumption you're making for something that you've only played a test demo of.

If everyone is still confused literally just go ask Technobrake himself on Twitter. He's fluent in English and often interacts with western fans. Like damn, I'm getting tired of trying to explain this every other page.

Reactions: nuclear
Jul 1, 2017
I'm curious if anyone here is like me, and is more interested in playing the game without sharing his nympho waifu? While the game does have NTR and lots of chances for rape, I turned off NTR settings and Netorase as well as sexual harassment from other men. For me I'm more interested in fighting off any others who try to rape her and what else.

When I learned goblins can blind you- I reloaded my save and learned to use eye wash immediately after getting blinded, then afterwards began to channel my inner goblin slayer. I'm interested in grinding my character to become stupidly strong so that no one can get inbetween him and the priestess. Anyone else planning to play like this?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes