Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Its all in the scene you can choose to play after your combat is done.
I see. I turned on the secret ntr mode thinking that was what made the scenes start at all. Thanks.

Now techno just needs to do that with the trap scenes.

Last edited:

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020
How many scenes did they add? I only found 1
there's about 3 if i'm not mistaken, each one depending on the state of yarizo's relationship 6 or lower being he just tuching her, 8 she gives him a blowjob and 10 is them having sex behind your back

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020
And how to activate this, i downloades this supposed 0.8 but i can't get into it
in the last part of the dungeon(where you have the ground traps) if you go to the shiny thing on the left where you were able to control yarizo's love state and all of that you'll see that you have now the "secret NTR" option and the "percentaje of blablabla" option, change the percentaje to 99 and change the secret NTR option to "OFF" then while you fight yarizo will scream for help , if you have 6/8 on yarizo's stat you can choose if you want the priest to help him, on those cases wait until the priest finish "helping him" and you see her picture back on the fight to see the scene at the end of the fight and for the 10 she'll go to help him without letting you choose if you want that or not for that one she'll never come back to you on the fight so just end the fight when you hear weird sounds and you'll se the level 10 scene after. (sorry i'm not really good talking on english)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes