Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Odd complaint but, when I see the thief scene. It feels kind of odd that the priestess wants to kill the thief when Yarizo lies that the thief wanted to rape the MC. Like, I get it when her Yarizo value is 6 or lower when she loves MC, but why would she care when Yarizo's value is 10 meaning she's actively cheating on MC at that point? Though it's just nitpicking at that point I guess.

D

Deleted member 373045

Odd complaint but, when I see the thief scene. It feels kind of odd that the priestess wants to kill the thief when Yarizo lies that the thief wanted to rape the MC. Like, I get it when her Yarizo value is 6 or lower when she loves MC, but why would she care when Yarizo's value is 10 meaning she's actively cheating on MC at that point? Though it's just nitpicking at that point I guess.
She doesn't love Yarizo, only his cock. She loves the player and her heart will always belong to the protagonist. Ugh don't you know ANYTHING about NTR?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
...another is a futanari nun who again-... will NTR MC if he leaves priestess with her...
Can i have the source for this information? For....research purposes?

I'm guessing...and HOPING that it will be a case of different companions OTHER that Yarizo. I think it would be funny to have a nun companion and the MC thinking that would be a safe option:

MC:<thought> "Hmm...I'm getting pretty suspicious of that Yarizo guy, just to be safe let's replace him with this Nun as an attendant..."

MC: <thought> "Hmm...those sounds I keep hearing are happening even when Yarizo is not here...maybe...maybe I should actually check the tent tonight no matter what Kohaku says....

MC: *Checks the tent to find a very feminine, curvy butt on top of Kohaku*

Nun:
Surprise.jpg

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Also "other heroines"- There's only really been a couple ones shown. One is a merc you can hire and another is a futanari nun who again-... will NTR MC if he leaves priestess with her... Turn off all 3(so far) NTR options and just see how much less content the game will give you. I'm sure it'll feel like the dungeons become forced- since the MC and heroine already have feelings for each other and the only purpose of the dungeons are to further corrupt the heroine with lewd slime aphrodisiacs and goblin kidnapping- So you can sit at home and enjoy smalldick scenes with the heroine or you can play a pointless part of the game because all the scenes will be locked anyway and it will feel like a chore.
How did you come by this information? If this is true, it does seem like nearly everything Techno adds into the game is ntr based even if he claims otherwise. Also, how sucessful is his game going to be if his patrons are wanting ntr? He'll either have to go all in on ntr or risk losing $$$.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
i still cant belive people voted for more outfits rather than fully animated scenes
Though the same the moment I saw the results. I hope its well made and have variations. Unless they are crappy costumes that dont met expectations... then the ones that voted for them instead of Animated Scenes get cucked.

Aug 4, 2017
Though the same the moment I saw the results. I hope its well made and have variations. Unless they are crappy costumes that dont met expectations... then the ones that voted for them instead of Animated Scenes get cucked.
truly poetic, wouldnt you think?

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Speaking of the voting, i also voted for costumes, honestly i dont know what do you expect from a still image that is just slightly moving, and if you expected a full blown animation then im curious as to what did you smoke, in all seriousness i dont think you are unaware of what made nymphomania paradox much better in comparasion to other games, wich are the costumes, the fact that you can replay the same CG image with diferent costumes gives it the feeling that youre not seeing the same CG image at all, not to mention there was also that mini game with an animation in it, and honestly Technobrake+animation arent a good match at all (technobrake artstyle to be precise)

May 10, 2018
Speaking of the voting, i also voted for costumes, honestly i dont know what do you expect from a still image that is just slightly moving, and if you expected a full blown animation then im curious as to what did you smoke, in all seriousness i dont think you are unaware of what made nymphomania paradox much better in comparasion to other games, wich are the costumes, the fact that you can replay the same CG image with diferent costumes gives it the feeling that youre not seeing the same CG image at all, not to mention there was also that mini game with an animation in it, and honestly Technobrake+animation arent a good match at all (technobrake artstyle to be precise)
A simple ass/breast groping animation would do good.

Jul 1, 2017
The game is definitely NTR focused. Maybe the original design was suppose to be more like nymphomania paradox where you have a female lead and the boyfriend is shown in 1 or 2 scenes out of 100- but it's changed now. There's many options in the game revolving around NTR- and turning them off cuts a lot of the content out- Since you have Netorare on/off Netorase on/off and Secret netorare on/off switch- on top of that it's male perspective from the beginning and the heroine is already in love and the mc and her have feelings for each other- considering the entire game is rape and being stolen- the MC has a smaller dick and everyone else has huge dicks... You can imagine the game is meant to be NTR focused. Unless you're playing some weird virgin loyalty playthrough where you miss 85% of the scenes.
Definitely the only playthrough I plan to play at least. I don't mind missing content since it's content that doesn't interest me. I was hooked on the description of "The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick-" afterall. I'm hoping NTR doesn't end up being 85% of the game's content but regardless, letting the character i'm playing be cucked isn't the goal. It'd be different if the main character was yarizo and the goal was to steal the priestess from the adventurer but that isn't the case.

Needless to say channeling my inner goblin slayer and staving off the ugly bastards that try to take the priestess away from the main character is the plan. At least for games that are NTR and raped focused, as long as there's a way to combat those outcomes it's fine, makes reaching the end of the game with a fully devoted waifu(s) that much more satisfying ^^

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
You can do that on any version of the game, just equip or unequip the clothes of kohaku in the "equip" option of the menu and you'll see the change, it does not change the CG scenes yet tho
Sure, but where do I get the thigh-highs shown in the pictures?

Reactions: Bruh1469

Neazio

Aug 10, 2019
A Funny little glitch with the new Follower Help Option . If you max Lust And Goblin Fear With Max Yarizo NTR And Follower Help . You get 2 Priestess's on the screen. It doesnt do anything but its rather funny

Reactions: Nanhai

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Here, it's 0.8, but there is a detail, I didn't see any difference, only the correction of some bugs: Mega
Search in the last added dungeon room, on the left side of the entrace you will se a shiny point, mess a lil' bit with the options and you will get the new 3 scenes while on combat. (Tip: turn off the secret ntr option)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes