KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Wow this hentai rpg is pretty good. Usually I dont like NTR, but in this one you can avoid it by taking the right decisions and protecting your thicc waifu. I like this, I like this a lot! I know you can turn NTR off at the start, but the fact that you can have the challenge of keeping your woman from getting taken by another dick is great!
Argh too bad I didnt had this idea myself. Sounds like the type of hentai game I would love to have created myself!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Erosia and j0n

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Wow this hentai rpg is pretty good. Usually I dont like NTR, but in this one you can avoid it by taking the right decisions and protecting your thicc waifu. I like this, I like this a lot! I know you can turn NTR off at the start, but the fact that you can have the challenge of keeping your woman from getting taken by another dick is great!
Argh too bad I didnt had this idea myself. Sounds like the type of hentai game I would love to have created myself!
Not to late to make your own with improved features.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
someone knows games like this type, where they attack the heroine in the middle of the battle and with ntr?

just like this one

Reactions: Maiuw2

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
someone knows games like this type, where they attack the heroine in the middle of the battle and with ntr?

just like this one
Sorry brah, this kind of games are very rare, the only ones that I know is this one and SANA made by Breast Mafia, there could be 1 or 2 more out there, but the category for these games is very niche.

Reactions: Maiuw2 and Kibad

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Do It GIF by Breaking Bad - Find & Share on GIPHY

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
The thing that I don't understand is why he is censoring all the CGs in his patreon releases, I understand in Ci-en becuase is an asian based service but patreon isn't and they do not ban projects for explicit nudity. It is because is a JAP game? or because goes along with the whole JAP culture and as a fetish of "this is good but nasty so we are going to blured it out"?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Their was once a very promising and over ambitious one called "dungeon and Prisoner". I think the demo can still be found some (0.4b and also with English support). Sadly, because of the bad health of the author, it is long since abandoned.

Edit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shoegazer-dungeons-and-prisoners.13687/
That ain't with NTR. If its just 'battle sex', which is what that is, fairly sure DLsite has a tag for that. Elf and Tentacles, Rodea, Maiden Snow Eve and some other game I forget also use Dungeon and Prisoners general battle style of real time see girls portrait get molested, if you want more of that. None are NTR though

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes