Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Search in the last added dungeon room, on the left side of the entrace you will se a shiny point, mess a lil' bit with the options and you will get the new 3 scenes while on combat. (Tip: turn off the secret ntr option)
I can't seem to trigger it. i've turned off the secret ntr option and changed yarizo's progression and her lewdness many times. i've also fought most of the monsters probably except for the slimes. am i missing something?

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
I can't seem to trigger it. i've turned off the secret ntr option and changed yarizo's progression and her lewdness many times. i've also fought most of the monsters probably except for the slimes. am i missing something?
set the frequency of the event, as I understand it there percent

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I get why he did it like this, but the in-battle groping having her just removed from the battle while he gropes her, with an option to see after, is pretty lame. It was the main feature I was interested in in the game. Seeing her behind the MC being groped in various ways, on screen, while maybe also being raped by a goblin, with Yasuo making excuses about it and the mc being such a fucking retard he still doesn't get it.

Reactions: crookscomp

Pantsless

Jan 13, 2018
I get why he did it like this, but the in-battle groping having her just removed from the battle while he gropes her, with an option to see after, is pretty lame. It was the main feature I was interested in in the game. Seeing her behind the MC being groped in various ways, on screen, while maybe also being raped by a goblin, with Yasuo making excuses about it and the mc being such a fucking retard he still doesn't get it.
I was hoping for the same, especially after all the comparisons to Sana which had a system like you described. Hopefully he fleshes it out more.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes