Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
where is 0.9?
It was delayed to this week, probably later this week rather than sooner. From what I understand, it will only implement a boss mechanic (a boss fight with a boss that will have a 'meat shield'). I'm not that pumped about this implementation and to be honest I am more interested of the alpha which will appear later on.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I was hoping for the same, especially after all the comparisons to Sana which had a system like you described. Hopefully he fleshes it out more.
Sana was a funny game, MC gets outdicked in every scene where his wife cheats, but then in everyone he does he cums gallons, literally drowning the mom.
Cheating = sex god powers, apparently

Shame the mc of this has a tiny dick. Literally smaller than goblins

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Sana was a funny game, MC gets outdicked in every scene where his wife cheats, but then in everyone he does he cums gallons, literally drowning the mom.
Cheating = sex god powers, apparently

Shame the mc of this has a tiny dick. Literally smaller than goblins
Comparing proportions with irl dicks i will say he have's a more than decent rod

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
these changelogs barely explain or tell me how to do the new things, im looking at 0.8 wondering how to activate this ''ntr in combat'', also didnt fully understand 0.7's :
"The priest is lewd to the servant during the battle (servant pinch)
・ Only a priest and two protagonists at a party.
・ Jarizo is at a party and still has a relationship with Jarizo"
like what exactly his means..or how i do it, and what does the jarizo stuff mean? like just broken english

can someone explain to me please

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
these changelogs barely explain or tell me how to do the new things, im looking at 0.8 wondering how to activate this ''ntr in combat'', also didnt fully understand 0.7's :
"The priest is lewd to the servant during the battle (servant pinch)
・ Only a priest and two protagonists at a party.
・ Jarizo is at a party and still has a relationship with Jarizo"
like what exactly his means..or how i do it, and what does the jarizo stuff mean? like just broken english

can someone explain to me please
The NTR in combat happens when you have Jarizo in your party and you enter combat. There is a small chance that he will request 'healing' and depending on how they feel about each other it can go from nothing, to a blowjob to full blown sex behind the MC back. You can chance the chance of this event by going into the room with the traps in and there will be a star that can change the probability of it happening.

P.s. You have a similar name to me. Good taste.

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
The NTR in combat happens when you have Jarizo in your party and you enter combat. There is a small chance that he will request 'healing' and depending on how they feel about each other it can go from nothing, to a blowjob to full blown sex behind the MC back. You can chance the chance of this event by going into the room with the traps in and there will be a star that can change the probability of it happening.

P.s. You have a similar name to me. Good taste.
can you also explain 0.7? i understood the event where you fall into a trap and theres 1 ntr cutscene but i dont get the rest of the changelog for it or the pinch as i mentioned.
oh, of course, shall we be friends then? winkwink

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
can you also explain 0.7? i understood the event where you fall into a trap and theres 1 ntr cutscene but i dont get the rest of the changelog for it or the pinch as i mentioned.
oh, of course, shall we be friends then? winkwink
I think they are one and the same thing except that he had to delay the servant pinch i.e. lewd stuff till 0.8. It's the same with the parasite which was also going to be in as well but got pushed back. Might be wrong on that.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
He went silent on ci-en and patreon it looks like. Anyone got word on something that happened?

Oct 6, 2018
does anyone know release date or something like that? I couldn't read the all pages cuz there is 65 page and I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS LAZY TO CHECK ALL OF THEM RIGHTTT??

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
does anyone know release date or something like that? I couldn't read the all pages cuz there is 65 page and I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS LAZY TO CHECK ALL OF THEM RIGHTTT??
If you are here then you either have spare time or are going to fap to something out here, both of them take the same amount of lazyness so go and look in the 64 pgs before, you procrastinating bastard, hint maybe between 40 and 60

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
It got delayed a week by techno, tehorically 0.9 will go out in a lapse of 3-4 days, that annouce were some days before so if you check the last 8 pages you will find it for sure.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes