imb4tm4n

Mar 22, 2020
well gotta admit that technobreak did a very good game
is bit a both for the people who like ntr and those who don't so this is genius
i hope that they will finish making this game
not like those other big project like Breeding Season that got canceled

Crusadersan

May 9, 2020
Welp if you're careful and skilled enough you can avoid ntr scenes and once game is completed there will be endings such as
Wholesome (Jimmy and Kohaku)
Netorare (Yarizu and others)
Netorare (Jimmy cheats)
Bad (Kohaku gets raped into the point of no return)
Brutal (i dont want to talk about it)

But honestly id rather cheat on Kohaku so that Kohaku would feel how its like to get ntr'd (very evil of me)

if yall want the brutal ending lose to a goblin and then Kohaku gets raped and taken and then interact the orb and youll see an option and there you have it :)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Bad ending
AFAIK this is real. If she has high enough lust you can remove Kohaku's clothing
He was asking about the stockings because by default she has none, so taking her clothing off won't make her suddenly have them, unless they are opposite day stockings.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
for you guys, but I'm afraid it's nothing too exciting. The boss fight with the Ogre is interesting and has some new mechanics, as well as a (pretty brutal) defeat scene, but that's it. Still, it's good to see the "Dungeon Test" finished and that everything's still on schedule for an Alpha release in June.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Version 0.9 for you guys, but I'm afraid it's nothing too exciting. The boss fight with the Ogre is interesting and has some new mechanics, as well as a (pretty brutal) defeat scene, but that's it. Still, it's good to see the "Dungeon Test" finished and that everything's still on schedule for an Alpha release in June.

thank you kindred fellow~
no wonder i can't sleep lol

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice! Thank you! By the way did you upload this for us early to spite that one guy who keeps complaining on this thread that Strelok guy? xD
I haven't followed the thread closely enough to know who that is or what the complaints are about, sorry ^^

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Version 0.9 for you guys, but I'm afraid it's nothing too exciting. The boss fight with the Ogre is interesting and has some new mechanics, as well as a (pretty brutal) defeat scene, but that's it. Still, it's good to see the "Dungeon Test" finished and that everything's still on schedule for an Alpha release in June.

Thank you.
Although it seems that the parasite was set aside in this version "if it was not removed from the plan".
But still the ogre was not a bad idea

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
So, like, business as usual? Half the comments on this entire site fit that description :LOL:
He is complaining that we don't give the dev enough time to let the release sink in with their patrons so he can get more money, I say if you are in f95 it is because you can't or simply put don't want to pledge to some creators so his point is valid but really nobody cares.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
For the ogre use the sleep item then the master scroll to kill it in 2 turns, the normal stun move doesn't work on him even on a success because ????.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
True, but youre saying this is a small game?
I wouldn't say small no and most games probably don't need the people like he said hour 1 asking where it is even though some bigger games drop that fast, either way there's no point in arguing about it since it's always going to be a thing unless it was against the rules and I could never see that happening lol

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I miss the time when I could click f95, regardless of the time of day, and have like 40 notifications from this thread which were just people arguing about NTR

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes