neahn

Jan 17, 2018
yes you need to set relationship with Yarizo to max, set "partner demand chance to max"(dont remember the exact name but if you set it to max it will trigger the event every time and activate "secret ntr" in the 4th room
to get the cg for sex in combat, i think you have to fight for a bit of time and defeat the enemy in 2 different fights and a prompt asking you if you want to see what was happening will pop up (you can tell you suceed when you see the prestess and Yarizo's sprite fucking on the map
IDK i already did that all and the prompt still not coming out, is it to be in specific area or something?

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
minor question and sorry for sounding like a bitch but does these new releases actually include what it says on the front page ?

the last few times i saw an update here on f95 it was still the same 0.4 version i think and never had anything new in it ?

i know you cant expect it when its pirated and its fine if its not actually updated i just wanted to know before downloading it again

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Does this follow the format of version 1.0 = finish translation? I want to try this but I feel like I should hold back for the full experience when the TL finish.

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
I wouldnt say that after all this isnt they game release that hes posting its Dungenon TEST 0.9, the entire point was to test some dungeon and combat mechanics and get feedback, now the game moves to alpha for a few months and then after a few more months the actual completed product. I think it was mentioned somewhere that he aims to have the game completed sometime this year

Reactions: janoi

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so there is nothing new since like 0.4 even though people keep posting new updates ? cause i remember download it at around 0.7 and it still didn have anything new in it since 0.3 or 4 just wanted to be sure before i download again if there is any point or i should just wait till i can support and get it from the patreon itself

• Angry
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

Ventusgames

Aug 30, 2017
Well in my opinion honestly nothing new has been added tbh. :i
How is that possible from 0.4 to 0.5 the tent events got added, from 0.5 to 0.7 the trap events got added from 0.7 to 0.8 the ntr combat was added and somewhere along the line new monsters. Now a boss, new attacks and some other shit. This is not even a fucking alpha or a demo it is just a dungeon test so dont expect every week 1 hour playable content. And why is it so hard to read the changelog ... or generally reading.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
What about the blonde healer girl, are there scenes with her? And how do you get the sleep scroll?

Last edited:

Shalls210

Oct 18, 2018
when you put max lust and max trauma of goblins she dose a pose and then a error happens when you attack a goblin

Oct 6, 2018
pirates will be pirates! you cant change the fact that people will try to pirate everything on the internet. even if it is after 10 mins or 10 days nothing will change it will be pirated anyway so lets just calm down and have fun with our free games. if you want to support the creator you can go and buy his game, like how I bought mount and blade bannerlord even I know its cracked and on the internet.

Random07

May 7, 2017
I get the frustration some people have with the speed at which the game gets pirated heck if it were my games I'd be pissed, but the example of the pirate waiting a week before uploading is for the pirate to decide. Commendable as it might be considering he could just release it right away. Can't expect others to follow such behavior though.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
is that what you call new things?? They get more than 2000 Dollar every month and they add just one or 2 skin or somthing just fix bug for that month and that just the dengeon test they keep us waiting just to get more money that why i hate technobarke no honest work at all
What? This is a demo, hell not even that it's a test run to show off features to his patron and ci-en supporters. He's working on the full game and intends to release the full working game by this year. What exactly are you expecting here?

Also he's been adding new art that he himself has to draw and implement, a unique combat system based off of dice rolls, multiple variables and dialogue based on the state of the main female character and overall expanding baseline systems that will be in the final game like the rescue system. How can you unironically sit there and say he's putting in no honest work at all?

Aug 4, 2017
I gotta say, Im all for supporting devs and actually I believe that piracy actually benefits developers in this instance, 6/10 people that try it out usually choose to support the devs afterwards, "but muh 4 other peopl" shut the fuck up those 10 people wouldnt have known of the game to begin with without the free publicity that is piracy.
so yes, supporting good, piracy not necessarily bad but good god this shit is fucking unbelivable

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes