Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
is there cg for yarizo and priesstess sex in combat already or when the mc fell into the hole
yes you need to set relationship with Yarizo to max, set "partner demand chance to max"(dont remember the exact name but if you set it to max it will trigger the event every time and activate "secret ntr" in the 4th room
to get the cg for sex in combat, i think you have to fight for a bit of time and defeat the enemy in 2 different fights and a prompt asking you if you want to see what was happening will pop up (you can tell you suceed when you see the prestess and Yarizo's sprite fucking on the map

korek77

May 18, 2018
I'm having a reoccuring problem where the game crashes if the priestess has high degree of trauma and a goblin tries to attack her. Does anyone know why does this happen?

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Finally decided to try it and man how disappointed I am, the mc have a "small" dick so I cant really see how cumflation or good ahegao scenes with him would work (both kinks that I really fucking like), yorizo dick is so big he can put monsters to shame even with cum quantity (yeah I checked netorare content even tho I strongly dislike it), I liked the combat and the systems I saw like gaining fame and stuff unfortunately there are also other things I didnt like but only time will tell how this game will turn out so I will have to wait.

Last edited:

catshit

Mar 22, 2018
2020-5-11 13-54-46.png

This bug crash at trap scene haunted me like forever since last version, now it's still not fixed.

Last edited:

amfness345

May 11, 2020

Alright since you're new and I'm a nice pirate here is the link ^^

Thank you Sir Blackbeard ^^. Will do it next time, I thought its just a little tweak in the game files but it should be searched on google, thats my bad.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes