IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Excuse me, but does anyone have a guide or something that can explain to me how to unlock the scenes of the game? I have no idea how to follow, I have no idea, someone who can give me a call! for example, scenes like this. View attachment 647709 View attachment 647712
Not implemented yet in the tests, those are images pulled from the file and from the Dev's Patreon or Ci-en

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234
Oct 6, 2018
If you are here then you either have spare time or are going to fap to something out here, both of them take the same amount of lazyness so go and look in the 64 pgs before, you procrastinating bastard, hint maybe between 40 and 60
yeah I was gonna play another game I found, but I also just wanted to see when will it be out lol thx

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Damn it, why can't we be the overpowered sexual deviant old man for once.
Maybe we can, i hope that we can farm goblins to become godlike killer machine, fucking priestess in every corner of a dungeons and towns, making old deviants run away in tears.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
update on patreon, he is probably going to release 0.9 10 may, after that there may be another version of the tech demo before the alpha, he will release the english version of the alpha in late june.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I think techno is not the most extreme when it comes to NTR or atleast he does not get disguting with it, but he is the few that make gooooood NTR, years of experience you would say.
Oh really I've not played any of his other games which ones contain NTR?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Better example is the one where you climb a tower, since the entire story in that is trying to NTR a chick

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
Really liking the way the game's shaping up. Can't wait for the features/ scenes that haven't been added yet, or maybe an expansion on the current ones.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Really liking the way the game's shaping up. Can't wait for the features/ scenes that haven't been added yet, or maybe an expansion on the current ones.
This is, supposedly, his biggest game yet the last one was 500mbs hopefully this will be a 1gb or more so yeah a lot of content!

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Nah there is NTR cos she has a guy friend who wants to (and can/does) date her while she goes around being a slut.
You have like 2 scenes and 2 endigs that can be considered netorare in that game, the main focus was being a slut and fucking everything and hopefully this game won't be ntr focused either.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes