Atom

May 29, 2017
I'm curious if anyone here is like me, and is more interested in playing the game without sharing his nympho waifu? While the game does have NTR and lots of chances for rape, I turned off NTR settings and Netorase as well as sexual harassment from other men. For me I'm more interested in fighting off any others who try to rape her and what else.

When I learned goblins can blind you- I reloaded my save and learned to use eye wash immediately after getting blinded, then afterwards began to channel my inner goblin slayer. I'm interested in grinding my character to become stupidly strong so that no one can get inbetween him and the priestess. Anyone else planning to play like this?
It would be a very interesting replayability

imb4tm4n

Mar 22, 2020
I'm curious if anyone here is like me, and is more interested in playing the game without sharing his nympho waifu? While the game does have NTR and lots of chances for rape, I turned off NTR settings and Netorase as well as sexual harassment from other men. For me I'm more interested in fighting off any others who try to rape her and what else.

When I learned goblins can blind you- I reloaded my save and learned to use eye wash immediately after getting blinded, then afterwards began to channel my inner goblin slayer. I'm interested in grinding my character to become stupidly strong so that no one can get inbetween him and the priestess. Anyone else planning to play like this?
there is a feature in the game that u can kill the other man in the team to prevent the NTR

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020

Well i usually like to do the "pure" route if possible to have a nice view of a good ending and then proceed to repeat the game but with the NTR route just so i can enjoy it more knowing that in an alternate reality(or in the true ending depending of the game) there's a good ending there where nothing bad happens, because even if i like the NTR, i enjoy the happy endings more.

zekecrazy

Aug 6, 2017

COMRADE !!!

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Already done some testing and
Still

I'm downloading it, I'll confirm it in a moment
If this is 0.8 I'm not quite sure how to get the new scenes. I've tried fighting different enemies with Yarizo's progress at 10 and nothing has happened so far. No new abilities either.

Edit: There are new options at one of the setting spots at the beginning of the area with traps.

Edit 2: Unless I'm missing something, it's exactly like the ntr traps where you keep fighting and hear the occasional noise. Literally no images. Disappointing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: emacapo

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Already done some testing and

If this is 0.8 I'm not quite sure how to get the new scenes. I've tried fighting different enemies with Yarizo's progress at 10 and nothing has happened so far. No new abilities either.

Edit: There are new options at one of the setting spots at the beginning of the area with traps.

Edit 2: Unless I'm missing something, it's exactly like the ntr traps where you keep fighting and hear the occasional noise. Literally no images. Disappointing.
No parasite creature?

Aug 4, 2017
Who are you replying to? Did you quote the wrong person because when did I say it was NTR focused? My post is just about the new mechanic that's in this update in regards to Yarizo who is one of the NTR characters of the game, that's literally his role. In fact I've been the one who has been stating multiple times in this thread that the game isn't a full on NTR focused thread and I even posted that Technobrake said that Yarizo won't have access to the other heroines.

NTR is one of the aspects of the game, but the focus is on the Priestess. Where are you getting that cutting out the NTR content cuts off a lot of content? The main character is going to have access to other women and he's gong to have plenty of scenes with the Priestess depending on her mental state, this has been stated multiple times already. "85% of the scenes" is one hell of an assumption you're making for something that you've only played a test demo of.

If everyone is still confused literally just go ask Technobrake himself on Twitter. He's fluent in English and often interacts with western fans. Like damn, I'm getting tired of trying to explain this every other page.
my bad since you were saying that NTR dudes get plot armor i thought that you were saying this game was NTR focused exclusively

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes