Sanonym

May 30, 2019
Wait really? So, you're making dlc for the game or something?
Ah no. I started making fan-edits because of boredom and horniness. Turns out it's actually fun editing such pictures. But for the "dlc"-thing - I actually thought about also editing some text files and making a potion maker x yarizo mod. But right now I don't know how to edit text in rpg-maker-games so I am not sure if I am gonna make such a mod

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Oh right , I forgot there's that option already. It's been a few months since I played the game. Pm update is ok , but i need more content before going back again.

Reactions: LeVocaloid

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone have the walkthrough on how to increase Yaziro bond to 3, 4 and 5? Stuck at 2 and no cheat to increase it
Port your Save you want the Bond Level on here : And then scroll trough almost the end and search for the Value:204 and there you put your wished Bond Level and Download it. Then better copy your Save which is still in the Folder out and put it somewhere Save so that you have your Original still. Then just replace the Edited Save for the one in the Folder Save.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
So I have seen on a few sites alpha R5 but have no idea of what is the change log, any one here knows anything about it?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can someone help me ? addiction 102 and lvl 2 and all i get is the beach scenes where he harass her and the tent scenes where he play with her when she's a sleep how to advance help please

Mar 9, 2021
can someone help me ? addiction 102 and lvl 2 and all i get is the beach scenes where he harass her and the tent scenes where he play with her when she's a sleep how to advance help please
They ain't been made yet, mate. Maybe next update, since it's supposed to be Yarizo focused, but he might be more focused on fillling out Stage 1-4 for all the other events, rather than the ones with just stage 1.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes