DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really like this game but i still feel like it still lack too much stuff the regard of main storyline i think he pushed too fair before focusing on the game / characters /side quests , i don't feel like there is much events or activites to see the corrupting of the PR with Yarizo or anyone else only 2 events in the inn and couple in the tent which prograss to fast the jump from not wanting him on the party to becoming his sex toy need slow and good corrupting which for now at least this game lacks too much ,

Reactions: Treatsxxx

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
So some interesting scenes and an info dump on future releases with this update

First the 4 new scenes:
  1. Yarizo Bond Level 3 release event (this unlocks level 3 and must be done at an inn outside the city)
  2. All the rest of the scenes are from camp events. You get different scenes depending on who is guarding that night so try them all.
Second the info:
  1. Techno released the road map for the entire year. It’s in Japanese so I’ll attach it if someone can translate it.
  2. He stated the “R” versions will continue until July.
  3. August-September will be a “vacation” for him. He stated he will either work on Iris’ story or other games during that time though.
  4. Iris’ story and chapter 3 will pick up in October.
  5. There is also something about the scat thing but it didn’t translate well for me so I’m not sure if it’s happening but it’s definitely not in this update.
P.S. to some of the potion maker NTR talk. In one of his Twitter posts a few updates ago he said he is still unsure about it but it is not totally off the table. Unless he’s said something different in the last 2-3 months its still on the table.

P.S.S. Edit because I’m dumb and forgot things. All of the months are schedule to have two updates within them on the road map. He also said the roadmap is not finalized but he will try to follow it as close as possible. We also will be getting more battle interactions and other Yarizo stuff for his level 3 bond.

Last edited:

suuka

Feb 5, 2019

First the 4 new scenes:
  1. Yarizo Bond Level 3 release event (this unlocks level 3 and must be done at an inn outside the city)
  2. All the rest of the scenes are from camp events. You get different scenes depending on who is guarding that night so try them all.
Second the info:
  1. Techno released the road map for the entire year. It’s in Japanese so I’ll attach it if someone can translate it.
  3. August-September will be a “vacation” for him. He stated he will either work on Iris’ story or other games during that time though.
  5. There is also something about the scat thing but it didn’t translate well for me so I’m not sure if it’s happening but it’s definitely not in this update.
P.S. to some of the potion maker NTR talk. In one of his Twitter posts a few updates ago he said he is still unsure about it but it is not totally off the table. Unless he’s said something different in the last 2-3 months its still on the table.

P.S.S. Edit because I’m dumb and forgot things. All of the months are schedule to have two updates within them on the road map. He also said the roadmap is not finalized but he will try to follow it as close as possible. We also will be getting more battle interactions and other Yarizo stuff for his level 3 bond.
snks for the info. 1 hour content in a year, sad. I think we should take a break from the game.

Retty3201

Oct 29, 2018

First the 4 new scenes:
Second the info:

Translated pic with mtl, looks like new locations and mobs will be the focus for next month. Hope there's PM CGs with orcpig.

Reactions: Ai.Miku
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes