VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
i really like this game but i still feel like it still lack too much stuff the regard of main storyline i think he pushed too fair before focusing on the game / characters /side quests , i don't feel like there is much events or activites to see the corrupting of the PR with Yarizo or anyone else only 2 events in the inn and couple in the tent which prograss to fast the jump from not wanting him on the party to becoming his sex toy need slow and good corrupting which for now at least this game lacks too much ,
I genuinely think the game wasn't ever even intended to center around Yarizo like it does and that's just something that happened as a result of him being featured somewhat predominantly in that dungeon demo and a lot of problems like that a result of that shifting focus. Like the original intention, at least in my opinion seems like it'd be that the priestess would be fucking around with random guys in netorase and cheating scenes with a select few like Yarizo and the one guy from the opening whose name I don't remember that would lead to actual NTR stuff. And since that's no longer the case it feels like the stuff with Yarizo is rushed because it was originally meant to just be a few scenes here divided between multiple defined people and not just Yarizo and was never intended to be a central thing like it is now.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
What a nice surprise, its been a long time since the last time i player it.

Does anyone have save from the last update with everthing unlocked? thanks

Mar 9, 2021
same, keep getting same events from older versions
Well, things slightly changed for me when I went to an inn outside of the Capitol City, since I saw a message (in Japanese, I used google translate) pop up when I went into the sewers, "Yarizo is eroding, something bad will happen if you go to an inn outside of the Capitol City", so I did exactly that, and it unlocked a new level of the relationship, level 4? maybe. But yeah, just use Cheat God to max out her relationship with Yarizo, go to another inn, stay the night, and then let things move on from there.
As far as I can tell it unlocks two scenes, one for Yarizo being on guard in which he fingerbangs her, and one for Kohaku, where Yarizo jacks off onto her face.
But like the immature child I am, I ripped open the files and I found assets for a scene inside of the tent with Yarizo, as well as some doggystyle, but I can't confirm that the last bit was in or out of the game.
Question is now, how do we unlock that scene, if it is in the game yet?
It might be an issue with me using Event Test Mode overriding the Stage 5 relationship, but I have not yet tested this hypothesis.
It also might be an issue with my use of an old save.

Also would help if someone just flat knew what he put in.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Well, things slightly changed for me when I went to an inn outside of the Capitol City, since I saw a message (in Japanese, I used google translate) pop up when I went into the sewers, "Yarizo is eroding, something bad will happen if you go to an inn outside of the Capitol City", so I did exactly that, and it unlocked a new level of the relationship, level 4? maybe. But yeah, just use Cheat God to max out her relationship with Yarizo, go to another inn, stay the night, and then let things move on from there.
As far as I can tell it unlocks two scenes, one for Yarizo being on guard in which he fingerbangs her, and one for Kohaku, where Yarizo jacks off onto her face.
But like the immature child I am, I ripped open the files and I found assets for a scene inside of the tent with Yarizo, as well as some doggystyle, but I can't confirm that the last bit was in or out of the game.
It might be an issue with me using Event Test Mode overriding the Stage 5 relationship, but I have not yet tested this hypothesis.

Those other events are in the game but not accessible unless you save edit to raise Yaziro's relationship level at least that was the case a few versions ago maybe they've been fully removed now.

Dantekento

May 7, 2017

well the tent scene with yarizo and kohaku doggy style is open the event mode and select normal
and * boom * other 1 scene

Dantekento

May 7, 2017
well i get all the r6 scene all you have to do is do not use save edit to cheat yarizo relationship lvl
only use cheat god at game and make sure complete all yarizo ero event and must yarizo at relationship lvl 2

Last edited:

Dantekento

May 7, 2017
Protagonist guard outside tent event
Yarizo and kohaku scene you need to open event mode select normal and *boom * other scene get

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Cant get the Yarizo Battle Scenes for some Reason. He just doesn't do anything anymore, it skips his turn completely.

tirfing

Apr 11, 2019

Seems like this is literally it; Yarizo's Relationship Level needs to be at Stage 2 and if you see the text in Japanese about Yarizo when exploring, it means you can proceed with the new CGs.

If you progressed through the game normally:
- At Yarizo Relationship Stage 2, rest at an inn to see a prerequisite Yarizo x Priestess event for the new tent CGs to become accessible.
- Camp and choose whoever to guard to see their respective events.

If you've progressed through the game using cheats/save edits:
Make sure that Yarizo's Relationship value is set to '2' (Mine was set to '50') and not anything higher through a save editor otherwise, it just won't work. (Unreleased/unfinished events will play, CGs are forced skipped, etc.)

Manually change the values of these variables to what I've got down below (The cheat tool doesn't update Yarizo's relationship properly anymore from my experience, so doing it manually is an easy workaround.)

204: [絆Lvl]ヤリゾー 2
214: [浸食度]ヤリゾー 120

Once that's sorted, you can continue with getting to the events.

I've attached my save if anyone wants a quick jump to these particular events.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R6):
  • Yarizo bond level 3 erotic event, requires max level Yarizo bond level 2, sleep at an inn outside the Capital with Yarizo in your party to activate
  • Camp Event – PriestessxYarizo, requires Yarizo bond level 3, requires Yarizo in party while camping, requires Male Protagonist standing watch at night
  • Camp Event – PriestessxYarizo, requires Yarizo bond level 3, requires Yarizo in party while camping, requires Priestess standing watch at night
  • Camp Event – PriestessxYarizo, requires Yarizo bond level 3, requires Yarizo in party while camping, requires Yarizo standing watch at night
  • The old Dungeon Test PriestessxYarizo tent scene can now be viewed using the event test mode
  • Changed camping rules for Yarizo, at bond level 1 Yarizo always keeps watch at night, at level 2 Yarizo is not allowed to sleep in the tent, at level 3 Yarizo can now sleep in the tent

News:
  • Techno has released a tentative update schedule/roadmap on his ci-en ( ), it is in Japanese and an image but you can translate it if you really want to, I imagine he will upload an eng version sometime soon on Patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
  • Yarizo bond level 3 erotic event, requires max level Yarizo bond level 2, sleep at an inn outside the Capital with Yarizo in your party to activate
  • Camp Event – PriestessxYarizo, requires Yarizo bond level 3, requires Yarizo in party while camping, requires Male Protagonist standing watch at night
  • Camp Event – PriestessxYarizo, requires Yarizo bond level 3, requires Yarizo in party while camping, requires Priestess standing watch at night
  • Camp Event – PriestessxYarizo, requires Yarizo bond level 3, requires Yarizo in party while camping, requires Yarizo standing watch at night
  • The old Dungeon Test PriestessxYarizo tent scene can now be viewed using the event test mode
  • Changed camping rules for Yarizo, at bond level 1 Yarizo always keeps watch at night, at level 2 Yarizo is not allowed to sleep in the tent, at level 3 Yarizo can now sleep in the tent

News:
  • Techno has released a tentative update schedule/roadmap on his ci-en ( ), it is in Japanese and an image but you can translate it if you really want to, I imagine he will upload an eng version sometime soon on Patreon

Yo how do you get Tent Scene 2 though?

EDIT: Hold up chief, I already got it. Just choose Normal when you choose Jimmy to stay guard at night during camping.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Seems like this is literally it; Yarizo's Relationship Level needs to be at Stage 2 and if you see the text in Japanese about Yarizo when exploring, it means you can proceed with the new CGs.

If you progressed through the game normally:
- At Yarizo Relationship Stage 2, rest at an inn to see a prerequisite Yarizo x Priestess event for the new tent CGs to become accessible.
- Camp and choose whoever to guard to see their respective events.

If you've progressed through the game using cheats/save edits:
Make sure that Yarizo's Relationship value is set to '2' (Mine was set to '50') and not anything higher through a save editor otherwise, it just won't work. (Unreleased/unfinished events will play, CGs are forced skipped, etc.)

Manually change the values of these variables to what I've got down below (The cheat tool doesn't update Yarizo's relationship properly anymore from my experience, so doing it manually is an easy workaround.)

204: [絆Lvl]ヤリゾー 2
214: [浸食度]ヤリゾー 120

Once that's sorted, you can continue with getting to the events.

I've attached my save if anyone wants a quick jump to these particular events.
Thanks a lot, my save was bugged

Reactions: tirfing

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017

News:

Additional information, you'll always be forced to guard the camp if Yarizo's bond leve's higher than 5

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes